1 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

Steal her style: Jess from New Girl

Whether you call it "adorkable" or "geek chic," we're hooked to Zooey Deschanel's quirky-meets-charming wardrobe.

omg how do u sell jeans for 11 dollars??? thats crazy!!

by stylecrazy503 on 6/1/2012 1:55:56 AM

Love geek

by Elissa1234 on 5/13/2012 5:36:29 PM

omg yes i <3 her looooook sooooooooooooo much she is geekchik with some more things put into it

by swaggirlyandotherstuf<3 on 5/10/2012 8:19:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD.
Hi(: I am a little overweight but, only on my theighs and stomach. I can't wear a bikini or anything like that -_- its so embarssing exspecially when ALL my friends can. I love food and i can never be like NO. NO.MORE. i dont know how to stop can you please tell me how to stop eating and some good workouts for my stomach and theighs?
this is my food *schdule*
Breakfast.... one piece of cinnomon toast and water
Lunch... half a turkey sandwhich, granola bar, water, and a fruit
THEN WHEN I GET HOME I PIG OUT! help. (: thanks so much<3

Hey girl,

You can't really expect your body to get into shape the way you want it to when you're holding it back with bad eating habits.  Try to start switching out anything bad with healthier types of foods.  Instead of eating distract yourself by doing something else, chew some gum or put on your favorite TV show.

Start dealing out your snacks in bowls or on plates so you don't just keep reaching out into the bag and eating more and more.

Take a look here for workout ideas:

Jordan S.

by princesschick1999 on 4/30/2012 5:38:30 PM

I lover her show, there are times it can get a little crazy but overall she and her show is very very funny. And I like the outfits. Especially the top and high rise shorts.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 1:53:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I really want to wear a bikkini this summer but I still have belly fat to get rid of. Do you know any ab exercises that are quick so that I can get rid of my belly fat? I'd like it to be gone in about a month

Hey girl! While ab exercises are great to strengthen your core, getting that layer of fat that covers them is all about your diet. Try to cut out as much junk food as possible. Swap out the sugary stuff and replace it with fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of water and avoid juice and soda (or only have it on occasion).  Aim for balanced meals with lean protein (think chicken, fish, Greek yogurt), healthy fats (nuts, avocados, olive oil), and whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread).

As far as exercise goes, try doing intervals to torch extra calories. Sprint for 30 seconds then jog for a minute. Repeat for 30 minutes total to get an awesome workout!

Colleen K.

by lolapuppys on 4/30/2012 7:20:39 AM

Love the geek glasses and plaid shirts! Comfy and totally natural...but still girly. ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 4/29/2012 4:57:52 PM

so cute!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/29/2012 2:10:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok i've had the same hairstyle for quiet awhile and i want to change it up somehow. but idk what i want. do u know any cute and unique harisyles i could get? oh but i don't want to cut it all off. i like the length i have it and i'm actually trying to grow it out. sooo is there anything i could do with like my bangs maybe or just something to change it up? thanks!!

Hey girl! Grab some cute accessories to play with while you're growing your hair out. Think unique headbands and little clips! It will change your hair and look up just enough while your go for long locks! Look for ones on sale at Target or Claire's to save a little cash, too!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Alykat18 on 4/29/2012 12:45:23 PM

Cute!

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:21:18 PM

that mint dress is SOO adorbs!!! i absolutely LUV IT!

Hey Girlies! Please join my club,The Agency. It's
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 4/29/2012 12:08:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I just wanted to say thank you! For all the issues you've helped me with,all the friendship problems,guy drama,and everything else!! I truly appreciate everything you do & all your hard work,as well as the other MODS & GL staff!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! Smile Have an enchanting day!!

Hey girl! You're so sweet! We love helping you gals out and we're so glad we're able to reach out to our readers! Thanks a million!

Taeler L.

by MadMaddie911 on 4/29/2012 11:47:56 AM

I love her outfit in the first picture. Its so cute. But...thats not from the show. It a picture of Zooey that the paparazzi took.

by wednesday1408 on 4/29/2012 12:42:34 AM