AN HOUR AGO @HayleeMoose agreed. essentials!

AN HOUR AGO Is your style on point? Prove it—and appear in @NFL's fashion campaign! #NFLteenstylecontest

1 HOURS AGO Time for full-blown fall beauty! We're loving these essentials:

Taylor and Selena's rules for the best girls' night ever

The duo is dishing tips (and pics!) from their latest party. One word: cupcakes!

well al my friends at school have a bf but me and all the guy dont like me one bit but all they do is talk bout there bfs and it gets annoying cause i dont have one and want one please answer back im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by beautifuleyes6 on 5/1/2012 4:36:36 PM

love the rules. i love the dance rule ohh ya its going to be epic

by beautifuleyes6 on 5/1/2012 4:31:57 PM

Okay, I think this question is weird but I gotta ask somebody! I've been noticing whenever me and my bf is together, sometimes I feel sleepy while watching a movie with him and I fall asleep. So when I wake up he's like staring at me, I'm always like(Did I do something wrong??) He's like(No, I think it's me, I was staring at you sleeping)(You're so beautiful!) So it happened twice already, what does this mean, of my bf staring at me sleeping, Also I don't know what I did wrong or right???Answer back plz!

Hey girl! Sounds like he just likes you a lot. You didn't do anything wrong! No need to worry. If you need more answers, your best bet is just to try asking him about it again!

Taeler L.

by Susmita24 on 4/29/2012 11:51:53 AM

i don't really like selena but i love taylor!

by Alykat18 on 4/28/2012 10:02:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Im having a sweet 16 soon but I have no idea what types of food I should have. Its like a dance party so I dont want food that you have to sit down to eat I just cute snacks. Smile THANKS!

Hey Doll!

First off, Happy Sweet 16 Smile Why don't you try finger foods like chips, cup cakes, bowls of candy like M&Ms and Rieces Pieces. You could also have cheese and crackers and cookies and brownies. You could also have healthy foods such as carrots and celery with dip. Hope this helps and happy birthday Smile

Lynae P.

by rissafuzzy on 4/28/2012 8:51:09 PM

Sounds fun!

by unicornninja on 4/28/2012 6:40:31 PM

lol rules are funny Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/28/2012 6:08:35 PM

Cool! I'll have to try this during the summer! I have a finished basement so we can rock the night away!

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 3:46:29 PM

cool Tong selena rocks!!

by zebrachic45 on 4/28/2012 3:24:10 PM

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:39:34 AM

Do you watch movies online?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!