36 MINUTES AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

COMMENTS

Taylor and Selena's rules for the best girls' night ever

The duo is dishing tips (and pics!) from their latest party. One word: cupcakes!

ARE YOU IN MIDDLE SCHOOL?!
Then come and join my ClubMiddleSchoolGals!
My staff and I are ready to help with anything, and we give out fresh, helpful tips that will help you survive Middle School(:
I also have a spot open for Guy Advice Go-To, so if you are looking for a job in a club we can provide it for you♥
Thanks!(:

by Featherr.♥ on 4/28/2012 11:25:45 AM

Ok, theres this guy I like,lets call him J. We went together as a class scuba diving ad he started to flirt with me. The problem is, he hasn't talked to me since. What gives?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might have just wanted to be friends. If he hasn't talked to you since, why not go over to him and start a conversation? You can judge if he's interested by the way he reacts.

Meghan D.

by Nickel7 on 4/28/2012 11:16:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, there's this guy i really like. We went scuba diving together as a class for school and he started to flirt with me. I don't know if he really likes me though because he hasn't talked to me since we went. What gives?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might have just wanted to be friends on the trip. If he hasn't talked to you, why not go up to him and start a conversation? You'll be able to see if he likes you by the way he responds!

Meghan D.

by Nickel7 on 4/28/2012 11:12:07 AM

Hey! Help fight Suicide & prevent it by joining my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"!!!! Face your fears!!! Live your dreams!!!!
" I am Living A Stpry. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/28/2012 10:37:57 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Why is it that in one year my chest went from a 34B to a 34D? I know growing is natural but iv been 5'6 for 3 years, no growth spurt. And my waist line and hips have not changed measurments either. Why is it that only my chest would grow? im 17.

Hey girl,

Growth spurts are completely natural and normal anytime into your late teens! Buy some new bras to fit your new size, and don't worry about it at all Smile

Meghan D.

by wednesday1408 on 4/28/2012 12:00:40 AM

I broke up with my boyfriend(now ex-boyfriend) a year ago. He was one of my best friends but it ruined everything. There are a lot of complicated connections in this story but to keep it simple. He was a HUGE jerk and I got hurt really bad; I changed schools. Well, I heard somethings about him today from a friend and it hurt me still but I don't know why. I'm over him, or I should be but I'm just...still hurt.
What do I do to get over him?

Hey girl,

It's never easy to hear about ex boyfriends, even if they're jerks! Focus on scoping out a new cutie and be glad you're not with him. Check out this post for a more detailed explanation and answer! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by AcutieBookworm on 4/27/2012 11:44:49 PM

your the best Taylor!!!!!!

by dolphin trainer on 4/27/2012 9:22:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so my boyfriend of almost 5 months, btw we are both 16, is in the hospital, and he had to get his appendix taken out. I know that may not seem like much, but there were some other complications and stuff. I saw him today, and he looked okay and said he felt okay but he is stuck there for a few more days. I got all of his homework and gave it to him as well as some notes that i took and made him a copy of in order for him to understand a test we are gonna take. But either way, I feel like I should do something more, like get him something. Except Im totally stuck! I dont wanna get him anything like sportsie or video game like, so yea. any ideas?

hey! that's really nice of you! I think you should get him an awesome book or magazine you think he'd like, or maybe a comic book/graphic novel to read while he's stuck in bed. it's thoughtful, but not too much, y'know?

Helen S.

by indigogirl1 on 4/27/2012 8:37:59 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
SO last year me and my bff got into this HUGE fight. and i feel really bad because i caused most of it being impatiant. and i really want to start being friends again but she just ignores me and her mom doesnt seem to like me any more... what should i do?????????????????? thanx soo much!!!!!!!

Hey! You should approach her. Just say hi in the hallway or something and maybe later ask if she wants to hang out so you can chat. then you can talk to her about how you're feeling Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by favcolorgreen on 4/27/2012 7:15:17 PM

I LOVE CUPCAKES

@kyra678
I totally agree these pop-ups are driving me insane!!!!!!

by colorqueen101 on 4/27/2012 7:13:12 PM