Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

8 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

9 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Taylor and Selena's rules for the best girls' night ever

The duo is dishing tips (and pics!) from their latest party. One word: cupcakes!

OMG!!!!! That is epic! Taylor Swift is my role model...MY MODEL!!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 4/27/2012 7:08:25 PM

I love cupcakes, hate hosting parties.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/27/2012 7:05:07 PM

I could see their sleepovers being crazy fun <3

by michipie205 on 4/27/2012 6:20:41 PM

Sounds awesome!! Haha great idea Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/27/2012 6:08:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I have a friend. Let's call him Josh. He wants to go out with my friend, and I said maybe we can all hang out sometime. Well me and the friend are going to the library tomorrow to do work for a class. Originally it was going to be us three, but me and my friend realized he would just flirt with her the entire time, and copy off us because we are considered "geeks" and "smart", so we told him we weren't going, but now he's mad because he can't come. And I'm supposed to be dropping everything to set them up, but my friend doesn't want to and I told him that, but he doesn't listen. What do I do?

hey! You've done everything you can do. if he likes her so much, he should lay the groundwork. that's not up to you.

Helen S.

by bluegreen332 on 4/27/2012 6:03:53 PM

It would be so awesome to be @ a party with Taylor and Selena

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/27/2012 5:09:03 PM

hahah i am so gonna do that Smile

by gogreensoul21 on 4/27/2012 4:49:05 PM

So much fun! I love them both<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/27/2012 4:36:55 PM

I AM TIRED OF THE POP-UP ADS I GET WHENEVERI LOG ON TO GIRLSLIFE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN!!!!!PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. POST A COMMENT IF YOU ARE AGAINST GL POP-UP ADS!

by kyra678 on 4/27/2012 4:25:56 PM

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!