8 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

9 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

11 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Taylor and Selena's rules for the best girls' night ever

The duo is dishing tips (and pics!) from their latest party. One word: cupcakes!

well al my friends at school have a bf but me and all the guy dont like me one bit but all they do is talk bout there bfs and it gets annoying cause i dont have one and want one please answer back im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by beautifuleyes6 on 5/1/2012 4:36:36 PM

love the rules. i love the dance rule ohh ya its going to be epic

by beautifuleyes6 on 5/1/2012 4:31:57 PM

MOD??
Okay, I think this question is weird but I gotta ask somebody! I've been noticing whenever me and my bf is together, sometimes I feel sleepy while watching a movie with him and I fall asleep. So when I wake up he's like staring at me, I'm always like(Did I do something wrong??) He's like(No, I think it's me, I was staring at you sleeping)(You're so beautiful!) So it happened twice already, what does this mean, of my bf staring at me sleeping, Also I don't know what I did wrong or right???Answer back plz!

Hey girl! Sounds like he just likes you a lot. You didn't do anything wrong! No need to worry. If you need more answers, your best bet is just to try asking him about it again!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Susmita24 on 4/29/2012 11:51:53 AM

i don't really like selena but i love taylor!

by Alykat18 on 4/28/2012 10:02:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Im having a sweet 16 soon but I have no idea what types of food I should have. Its like a dance party so I dont want food that you have to sit down to eat I just cute snacks. Smile THANKS!

Hey Doll!

First off, Happy Sweet 16 Smile Why don't you try finger foods like chips, cup cakes, bowls of candy like M&Ms and Rieces Pieces. You could also have cheese and crackers and cookies and brownies. You could also have healthy foods such as carrots and celery with dip. Hope this helps and happy birthday Smile

Lynae P.

by rissafuzzy on 4/28/2012 8:51:09 PM

Sounds fun!

by unicornninja on 4/28/2012 6:40:31 PM

lol rules are funny Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/28/2012 6:08:35 PM

Cool! I'll have to try this during the summer! I have a finished basement so we can rock the night away!

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 3:46:29 PM

cool Tong selena rocks!!

by zebrachic45 on 4/28/2012 3:24:10 PM

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:39:34 AM

ARE YOU IN MIDDLE SCHOOL?!
Then come and join my ClubMiddleSchoolGals!
My staff and I are ready to help with anything, and we give out fresh, helpful tips that will help you survive Middle School(:
I also have a spot open for Guy Advice Go-To, so if you are looking for a job in a club we can provide it for you♥
Thanks!(:

by Featherr.♥ on 4/28/2012 11:25:45 AM

Ok, theres this guy I like,lets call him J. We went together as a class scuba diving ad he started to flirt with me. The problem is, he hasn't talked to me since. What gives?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might have just wanted to be friends. If he hasn't talked to you since, why not go over to him and start a conversation? You can judge if he's interested by the way he reacts.

Meghan D.

by Nickel7 on 4/28/2012 11:16:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, there's this guy i really like. We went scuba diving together as a class for school and he started to flirt with me. I don't know if he really likes me though because he hasn't talked to me since we went. What gives?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might have just wanted to be friends on the trip. If he hasn't talked to you, why not go up to him and start a conversation? You'll be able to see if he likes you by the way he responds!

Meghan D.

by Nickel7 on 4/28/2012 11:12:07 AM

Hey! Help fight Suicide & prevent it by joining my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"!!!! Face your fears!!! Live your dreams!!!!
" I am Living A Stpry. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/28/2012 10:37:57 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Why is it that in one year my chest went from a 34B to a 34D? I know growing is natural but iv been 5'6 for 3 years, no growth spurt. And my waist line and hips have not changed measurments either. Why is it that only my chest would grow? im 17.

Hey girl,

Growth spurts are completely natural and normal anytime into your late teens! Buy some new bras to fit your new size, and don't worry about it at all Smile

Meghan D.

by wednesday1408 on 4/28/2012 12:00:40 AM

I broke up with my boyfriend(now ex-boyfriend) a year ago. He was one of my best friends but it ruined everything. There are a lot of complicated connections in this story but to keep it simple. He was a HUGE jerk and I got hurt really bad; I changed schools. Well, I heard somethings about him today from a friend and it hurt me still but I don't know why. I'm over him, or I should be but I'm just...still hurt.
What do I do to get over him?

Hey girl,

It's never easy to hear about ex boyfriends, even if they're jerks! Focus on scoping out a new cutie and be glad you're not with him. Check out this post for a more detailed explanation and answer! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by AcutieBookworm on 4/27/2012 11:44:49 PM

your the best Taylor!!!!!!

by dolphin trainer on 4/27/2012 9:22:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so my boyfriend of almost 5 months, btw we are both 16, is in the hospital, and he had to get his appendix taken out. I know that may not seem like much, but there were some other complications and stuff. I saw him today, and he looked okay and said he felt okay but he is stuck there for a few more days. I got all of his homework and gave it to him as well as some notes that i took and made him a copy of in order for him to understand a test we are gonna take. But either way, I feel like I should do something more, like get him something. Except Im totally stuck! I dont wanna get him anything like sportsie or video game like, so yea. any ideas?

hey! that's really nice of you! I think you should get him an awesome book or magazine you think he'd like, or maybe a comic book/graphic novel to read while he's stuck in bed. it's thoughtful, but not too much, y'know?

Helen S.

by indigogirl1 on 4/27/2012 8:37:59 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
SO last year me and my bff got into this HUGE fight. and i feel really bad because i caused most of it being impatiant. and i really want to start being friends again but she just ignores me and her mom doesnt seem to like me any more... what should i do?????????????????? thanx soo much!!!!!!!

Hey! You should approach her. Just say hi in the hallway or something and maybe later ask if she wants to hang out so you can chat. then you can talk to her about how you're feeling Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by favcolorgreen on 4/27/2012 7:15:17 PM

I LOVE CUPCAKES

@kyra678
I totally agree these pop-ups are driving me insane!!!!!!

by colorqueen101 on 4/27/2012 7:13:12 PM

OMG!!!!! That is epic! Taylor Swift is my role model...MY MODEL!!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 4/27/2012 7:08:25 PM

I love cupcakes, hate hosting parties.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/27/2012 7:05:07 PM

I could see their sleepovers being crazy fun <3

by michipie205 on 4/27/2012 6:20:41 PM

Sounds awesome!! Haha great idea Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/27/2012 6:08:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I have a friend. Let's call him Josh. He wants to go out with my friend, and I said maybe we can all hang out sometime. Well me and the friend are going to the library tomorrow to do work for a class. Originally it was going to be us three, but me and my friend realized he would just flirt with her the entire time, and copy off us because we are considered "geeks" and "smart", so we told him we weren't going, but now he's mad because he can't come. And I'm supposed to be dropping everything to set them up, but my friend doesn't want to and I told him that, but he doesn't listen. What do I do?

hey! You've done everything you can do. if he likes her so much, he should lay the groundwork. that's not up to you.

Helen S.

by bluegreen332 on 4/27/2012 6:03:53 PM

It would be so awesome to be @ a party with Taylor and Selena

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/27/2012 5:09:03 PM

hahah i am so gonna do that Smile

by gogreensoul21 on 4/27/2012 4:49:05 PM

So much fun! I love them both<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/27/2012 4:36:55 PM

I AM TIRED OF THE POP-UP ADS I GET WHENEVERI LOG ON TO GIRLSLIFE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN!!!!!PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. POST A COMMENT IF YOU ARE AGAINST GL POP-UP ADS!

by kyra678 on 4/27/2012 4:25:56 PM

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!