AN HOUR AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

3 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

5 maxi skirts with style to the max

The flowy 'n' feminine skirts on every fashionista's gotta-have list.

geez, look at the last girls shoes! can you even walk in those monsters!

by vintagedress0612 on 5/11/2012 7:05:24 PM

I need an idea of what to wear!! It's 70 degrees... But 83% humidity! Thanks in advanceSmile)

Hey girl, try shorts and a tee and a cardigan that you can take off if it gets too hot later. Have fun! xx

Jess D.

by gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 7:36:40 AM

I'm wearing a blue sparkly dress to my eighth grade promotion party. I'm pairing it off with black flats and a pearl cuff bracelet. However, i really want a pearl necklace for my outfit too. Do you know anywhere that sells fake pearl necklaces for under ten bucks? Thanks!

Hey doll, that sounds super pretty. Try the jewelry clearance rack at Kohls or Target for a faux pearl necklace. Claire's or Forever21 might also be a good bet. Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by Emilicious on 5/4/2012 2:00:26 AM

I'm def way too short to wear these lol! ;)

by ler27 on 5/3/2012 5:16:25 PM

I'm going to a concert late spring. What should I wear? I'm going to see an alternative rock band.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/1/2012 1:12:46 AM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:35:31 PM

I have always wanted a maxi skirt or dress but my mom says I'm too short and that it won't look right on me! Hello that is what dressing rooms are for!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/30/2012 7:03:47 PM

I've always wanted to wear a maxi skirt, but they just don't look right on me Tong

by kookies56 on 4/30/2012 6:55:41 PM

I love the first one. Smile

by IThinkILoveYou... on 4/30/2012 6:47:51 PM

Hey girls, check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It's all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members!

<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:26:09 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?