10 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

12 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

5 maxi skirts with style to the max

The flowy 'n' feminine skirts on every fashionista's gotta-have list.

geez, look at the last girls shoes! can you even walk in those monsters!

by vintagedress0612 on 5/11/2012 7:05:24 PM

I need an idea of what to wear!! It's 70 degrees... But 83% humidity! Thanks in advanceSmile)

Hey girl, try shorts and a tee and a cardigan that you can take off if it gets too hot later. Have fun! xx

Jess D.

by gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 7:36:40 AM

MOD MOD mOD!!!!
I'm wearing a blue sparkly dress to my eighth grade promotion party. I'm pairing it off with black flats and a pearl cuff bracelet. However, i really want a pearl necklace for my outfit too. Do you know anywhere that sells fake pearl necklaces for under ten bucks? Thanks!

Hey doll, that sounds super pretty. Try the jewelry clearance rack at Kohls or Target for a faux pearl necklace. Claire's or Forever21 might also be a good bet. Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by Emilicious on 5/4/2012 2:00:26 AM

I'm def way too short to wear these lol! ;)

by ler27 on 5/3/2012 5:16:25 PM

I'm going to a concert late spring. What should I wear? I'm going to see an alternative rock band.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/1/2012 1:12:46 AM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:35:31 PM

I have always wanted a maxi skirt or dress but my mom says I'm too short and that it won't look right on me! Hello that is what dressing rooms are for!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/30/2012 7:03:47 PM

I've always wanted to wear a maxi skirt, but they just don't look right on me Tong

by kookies56 on 4/30/2012 6:55:41 PM

I love the first one. Smile

by IThinkILoveYou... on 4/30/2012 6:47:51 PM

Hey girls, check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It's all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members!

<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:26:09 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.