3 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

4 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

5 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

5 maxi skirts with style to the max

The flowy 'n' feminine skirts on every fashionista's gotta-have list.

geez, look at the last girls shoes! can you even walk in those monsters!

by vintagedress0612 on 5/11/2012 7:05:24 PM

I need an idea of what to wear!! It's 70 degrees... But 83% humidity! Thanks in advanceSmile)

Hey girl, try shorts and a tee and a cardigan that you can take off if it gets too hot later. Have fun! xx

Jess D.

by gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 7:36:40 AM

MOD MOD mOD!!!!
I'm wearing a blue sparkly dress to my eighth grade promotion party. I'm pairing it off with black flats and a pearl cuff bracelet. However, i really want a pearl necklace for my outfit too. Do you know anywhere that sells fake pearl necklaces for under ten bucks? Thanks!

Hey doll, that sounds super pretty. Try the jewelry clearance rack at Kohls or Target for a faux pearl necklace. Claire's or Forever21 might also be a good bet. Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by Emilicious on 5/4/2012 2:00:26 AM

I'm def way too short to wear these lol! ;)

by ler27 on 5/3/2012 5:16:25 PM

I'm going to a concert late spring. What should I wear? I'm going to see an alternative rock band.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/1/2012 1:12:46 AM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:35:31 PM

I have always wanted a maxi skirt or dress but my mom says I'm too short and that it won't look right on me! Hello that is what dressing rooms are for!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/30/2012 7:03:47 PM

I've always wanted to wear a maxi skirt, but they just don't look right on me Tong

by kookies56 on 4/30/2012 6:55:41 PM

I love the first one. Smile

by IThinkILoveYou... on 4/30/2012 6:47:51 PM

Hey girls, check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It's all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members!

<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:26:09 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!