9 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

10 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

5 maxi skirts with style to the max

The flowy 'n' feminine skirts on every fashionista's gotta-have list.

That last lady's shoes...YIKES!!!
But I do like the 1st and 3rd skirts are my favorite, then the others are pretty much tied.

by Danerka on 4/30/2012 6:23:50 PM

not really a fan of maxi dresses dont know why

by Payton K on 4/30/2012 6:19:56 PM

CALLING ALL WORKOUT CHiCAS I am looking for someone who will motivate me and we can give each other awesome eating right and workout tips .Ethier post a comment on this page or leave one on my profile

by JuliacaR on 4/30/2012 5:55:47 PM

I'm laughing my head off right now. I burst out laughing whenever I hear/see the words "flower child." It's an inside joke.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/30/2012 5:26:07 PM

I've never really liked maxi skirts... But they look pretty on some people. Smile

by gigglez77 on 4/30/2012 5:25:42 PM

I love the 2nd one and then the zigzag one!!

by unicornninja on 4/30/2012 5:13:55 PM

First thing I was going to say after I saw them but gl said it first. Now I dont have to complain about how short my skirt is, actually I wear a few this long and I love the way they look. The ones shown look very nice too, I would say the first two are my favorite.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 2:03:24 PM

I like the very first one. Lace is so pretty!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/30/2012 1:49:24 PM

im using my cousins account to ask a questy. how do i lose the weight?

Hey girl! I know it can seem overwhelming, but the best way to get started is to start out small. Little changes in your life can make a significant impact! The key is to live a
balanced lifestyle. Try to eat three balanced meals with healthy snacks in
between. Aim for lots of fruits and veggies all day long, some good sources of
protein (think chicken, fish, yogurt, light cheese), healthy fats (nuts, avocados,
olive oil), and whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread). Try to avoid high-calorie drinks, like soda and
juice, and drink flavored water or tea. If you find yourself reaching for
sugary treats, have a piece of fruit instead or a piece of bread with chocolate
peanut butter. Don't deprive yourself though--one dessert after dinner each
night is totally fine! Just try to keep it reasonable; have a cookie, not a
huge ice cream sundae loaded with unhealthy toppings.

Do you exercise at all?
Start out slowly by doing 15 minutes each day this week and then add on five
more minutes as the weeks progress. You'll find that you'll have so much more
energy and will start to really feel great about yourself. Take a walk around
your neighborhood after dinner or run up and down your stairs. Each little bit

Remember to check with
your parents and doctor first before making any serious changes, though!

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 4/30/2012 1:40:11 PM

The blue is gorgeous! I want to get a mazi skirt!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/30/2012 12:23:58 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?