21 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

5 maxi skirts with style to the max

The flowy 'n' feminine skirts on every fashionista's gotta-have list.

geez, look at the last girls shoes! can you even walk in those monsters!

by vintagedress0612 on 5/11/2012 7:05:24 PM

I need an idea of what to wear!! It's 70 degrees... But 83% humidity! Thanks in advanceSmile)

Hey girl, try shorts and a tee and a cardigan that you can take off if it gets too hot later. Have fun! xx

Jess D.

by gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 7:36:40 AM

MOD MOD mOD!!!!
I'm wearing a blue sparkly dress to my eighth grade promotion party. I'm pairing it off with black flats and a pearl cuff bracelet. However, i really want a pearl necklace for my outfit too. Do you know anywhere that sells fake pearl necklaces for under ten bucks? Thanks!

Hey doll, that sounds super pretty. Try the jewelry clearance rack at Kohls or Target for a faux pearl necklace. Claire's or Forever21 might also be a good bet. Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by Emilicious on 5/4/2012 2:00:26 AM

I'm def way too short to wear these lol! ;)

by ler27 on 5/3/2012 5:16:25 PM

I'm going to a concert late spring. What should I wear? I'm going to see an alternative rock band.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/1/2012 1:12:46 AM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:35:31 PM

I have always wanted a maxi skirt or dress but my mom says I'm too short and that it won't look right on me! Hello that is what dressing rooms are for!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/30/2012 7:03:47 PM

I've always wanted to wear a maxi skirt, but they just don't look right on me Tong

by kookies56 on 4/30/2012 6:55:41 PM

I love the first one. Smile

by IThinkILoveYou... on 4/30/2012 6:47:51 PM

Hey girls, check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It's all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members!

<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:26:09 PM

That last lady's shoes...YIKES!!!
But I do like the 1st and 3rd skirts are my favorite, then the others are pretty much tied.

by Danerka on 4/30/2012 6:23:50 PM

not really a fan of maxi dresses dont know why

by Payton K on 4/30/2012 6:19:56 PM

CALLING ALL WORKOUT CHiCAS I am looking for someone who will motivate me and we can give each other awesome eating right and workout tips .Ethier post a comment on this page or leave one on my profile

--Julia

by JuliacaR on 4/30/2012 5:55:47 PM

I'm laughing my head off right now. I burst out laughing whenever I hear/see the words "flower child." It's an inside joke.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/30/2012 5:26:07 PM

I've never really liked maxi skirts... But they look pretty on some people. Smile

by gigglez77 on 4/30/2012 5:25:42 PM

I love the 2nd one and then the zigzag one!!

by unicornninja on 4/30/2012 5:13:55 PM

First thing I was going to say after I saw them but gl said it first. Now I dont have to complain about how short my skirt is, actually I wear a few this long and I love the way they look. The ones shown look very nice too, I would say the first two are my favorite.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 2:03:24 PM

I like the very first one. Lace is so pretty!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/30/2012 1:49:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im using my cousins account to ask a questy. how do i lose the weight?

Hey girl! I know it can seem overwhelming, but the best way to get started is to start out small. Little changes in your life can make a significant impact! The key is to live a
balanced lifestyle. Try to eat three balanced meals with healthy snacks in
between. Aim for lots of fruits and veggies all day long, some good sources of
protein (think chicken, fish, yogurt, light cheese), healthy fats (nuts, avocados,
olive oil), and whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread). Try to avoid high-calorie drinks, like soda and
juice, and drink flavored water or tea. If you find yourself reaching for
sugary treats, have a piece of fruit instead or a piece of bread with chocolate
peanut butter. Don't deprive yourself though--one dessert after dinner each
night is totally fine! Just try to keep it reasonable; have a cookie, not a
huge ice cream sundae loaded with unhealthy toppings.

Do you exercise at all?
Start out slowly by doing 15 minutes each day this week and then add on five
more minutes as the weeks progress. You'll find that you'll have so much more
energy and will start to really feel great about yourself. Take a walk around
your neighborhood after dinner or run up and down your stairs. Each little bit
counts!

Remember to check with
your parents and doctor first before making any serious changes, though!

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 4/30/2012 1:40:11 PM

The blue is gorgeous! I want to get a mazi skirt!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/30/2012 12:23:58 PM

Pretty!!!!!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/30/2012 11:36:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My bestie's parents are VERY overprotective, and she's not allowed to go on GL, but all the girls at my school are always talking about it. And whenever she comes over she's like "Take me to GL, take me to GL!" and I can'r because I dont want to get her or me in trouble. She also wants to make me show her how to use a tampon and I don't feel comfortable doing that but her parents NEVER talk to her about tha stuff! Waht should I do?

Hey girl, this sounds like a tough situation, but you're doing the right thing. It seems like your friend is curious about a lot of things, but doesn't have the support she needs from her parents. Like you said, you don't want her parents to find out--they could be seriously upset with not only you and your friend, but your parents as well. I would talk to your mom and see if she could give your friend's mom a call. Explain to your mom the situation and have her explain to her friend's mom that she needs some advice.

Maybe your friend could ask her parents for permission and she can get on the site with her mom? If you really want her parents to approve, your friend could write a letter explaining why she wants to get on GL. Give specific reasons and not just say "because everyone else is allowed." In the meantime, try to stay off GL while your with your friend. You should also explain to her that it could be dangerous for you to teach her how to insert a tampon, so she should really talk to her mom about that, too.

Colleen K.