10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Eat right! 5 smart Cinco de Mayo choices

Healthy bites for a fab fiesta? ¡Ole!

So I eat right and healthy, exercise and get enough sleep but there's still girls who are skinnier than me who don't do any of that. Is there any reason why

Hey girlie,

You bet there is - genetics! We're all born a certain way based on our biological makeup, which is why some girls can be tall and skinny without trying, while others aren't. It all depends on how fast your metabolism works, how your body processes food, how your genetics say you will look... you get the idea. Neither body type is better or worse than the other. It's just nature! Smile What's important is you're trying to stay in shape and treat your body right. Way to go, girl!
Lauren C.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/5/2012 11:21:34 PM

Do you know where I can get a cute neon shirt? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try Wet Seal!
Jordan S.

by Fly1213 on 4/30/2012 7:45:58 PM

I'm not a very religious person, but I want to go to heaven. I talk to god, I'm not a mean person, and I try to be nice to everyone! Smile But I really don't want to go to hell. How can I make sure I don't go to hell? Should I read the bible? Please help me!

Hey babe,

I'm not the one who can give you the best input on a topic like this, try making a visit to your church and talking to a pastor about your thoughts!
Jordan S.

by New_York_City on 4/30/2012 7:20:24 PM

Good to know!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/30/2012 7:03:07 PM

I have a friend, Jean, and she's super self concious of her body, even though she perfectly healthy. She has kind of big hips, but she's no where near fat. She has these really serious issues though with her self image. Early in the beginning of the year she felt she was so fat that she would force herself to throw up and loose the weight. I found out and forced her to stop by going to the councelor. Jean now has a therapist she goes to for this problem. But everytime i come over she gets super sad (I guess because she's jealous of me, or so she says, cuz I'm stick thin) but she loves to hang out with me (cuz we're bestest friends). I try to give her suggestions to work with in order to help her feel confident, but she always always ALWAYS turns them down. She won't let anybody help her, it seems. I don't know what to do, because it's getting worse. Jean is depressed all the time now. Help, please.

Hey girlie,

Really all you can you is be there for her.  Let her know that you love her and that you want to help her be happy.  She may not always want your help, but in the end, it will make everything so much easier for her to get past this.
Jordan S.

by BeachCoffee on 4/30/2012 6:48:08 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It’s all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members, so come check it out!
<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:27:00 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!