Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards is sure to bring the Fun.

And who do we think will bring home the coveted golden popcorns? Find out...

MOD MOD MOD!! I,m going to see the hunger games this weekend and my dad is taking me because my mom wont she says it will give her nightmares, and she can't ever forget vilionce. i mean my dad wants to see it but all i can say and ask is that its rated pg-13 and i,m 11 is that a bad or good age too see it? have you saw it and do you think its too gross or something for my age? Thanks TTYL XOXO Emma

I think youll be ok. It's not too awful violence wise. Yes peole die. But they weren't too graphic with it. If you feel youre mature to handle it youll be fine. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emma2112 on 5/16/2012 10:24:22 PM

Yeahhh HUNGER GAMES!!

by unicornninja on 4/30/2012 7:41:25 PM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:35:07 PM

I am in love with fun.'s song Some Nights right now Smile and i love all the nominees with hunger games stars

by immawriter on 4/30/2012 6:37:28 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC!!!!!!!! its all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members.

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:22:10 PM

I am definitely excited to see fun perform! I think the Hunger Games will win Movie of the Year, but other than that I agree with GL's picks.

by supersingershannon on 4/30/2012 6:12:16 PM

I hope you're right!!! I looovvvveee THG and HP!

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/30/2012 5:56:03 PM

The Hunger Games will definitely win most of the awards this year.

by michipie205 on 4/30/2012 5:51:14 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I have super long hair and i want to get a pixie cut. People are basically begging me not to because id look like a boy. But i really want to. I have for years. So id risk looking like a boy. I know it doesn't really matter what people think but...should i listen to them?

Hey girlie,

It's not up to them, it's up to you.  Go for it if you really want to.  If you're still unsure, you can always ask your hairstylist!
Jordan S.

by wednesday1408 on 4/30/2012 5:50:53 PM

Agree with all except for the Twilight picks. I've never liked Twilight, but like, old news. No one talks about it anymore. I didn't even see the last one...well I didn't see Eclipse either. But seriously. They really aren't that good. And though I like Kristen in other movies, her performance as Bella just sucks. Bella sucks. The whole book just really isn't deserving of anything.

by mdo556 on 4/30/2012 5:43:43 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!