14 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

14 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

15 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

4 cute ways to grow out your bangs

Bid buh-bye to your bangs with, well, a bang.

i just got bangs and i LOVE them but if u dont try pinning them back and curling the rest of ur hair.

by glam on 5/8/2012 8:36:41 PM

Few! What a relieve for my bangs! But they are under my nose so I don't know how long will it take but I will do headband and always did clippin my bangs back ! ( it makes me look too adorable infront of my friends and besties!), and my bf loves any hair style I chose to do! Smile He always says I will always look beautiful in anything and that reminded me of my friend listening to One Direction( they are okay,but my bf is better!!! Laughing)

by Susmita24 on 5/8/2012 5:41:53 PM

I wish I knew this two years ago! My mom would get mad at me because my bangs would cover most of my eyes!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/5/2012 8:34:45 AM

love the last one!

by j4zm09 on 5/2/2012 12:45:46 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
I just cut my hair real short(in an A-line bob) and my hair grows reeeeaaallllllyyyy slow! i kind of want it longer now! what are some things i can do to boost hair growth? also will puberty effect my hair growth(like making it thicker?) i have reeeaaallyy thin hair too!! please help!!

by gummybearzz on 5/1/2012 11:12:06 PM

like i'm gonna spend 20 bucks for a freakin headband. sorry for saying freakin, but seriously? that's rediculus to spend 18 dollars for a clip.

by kpianoplayer on 5/1/2012 8:42:18 PM

@hungergamesrox99 i have like the same exact hair Smile i got side bangs last summer and they look cute when you straighten it but if you leave you hair curly they do get kinda annoying and i have ot pin mine back everytime. if you do get tehm though definatley make them long (like past your nose) hope this helps Smile

by niallove45251 on 5/1/2012 8:24:52 PM

Anyone know if side bangs would possibly look good on a girl with a little past the shoulder length curly hair but straightens it most of the time?

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/1/2012 7:37:43 PM

Hey girlies! Please join my club, The Agency!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/1/2012 5:27:38 PM

Great ideas! But I don't look right without bangs! I kinda have a big forehead :o

by honeycakes on 5/1/2012 3:33:11 PM

On cooler nights, try adding a loose-knit, off-the-shoulder sweater over your sundress.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.