Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

14 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

15 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

6 classic spring reads

Nothing beats lying outside with a nice, cool iced tea and a juicy novel. Don’t you agree?

The sequal to The Secret Languge of Girls is The Kind of Friends we Used to Be. Both are really good. So is Ella Enchnted, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (you'll want to find a magical pair of pants afterward, no joke), Princess Diaries is cute (and i am undenibly in LOVE with the movie)

by cul_4_you on 11/12/2012 12:42:13 PM

I have read:
The Sister Hood Of the Traveling Pants: I rate it 7/10 stars

The Secret Language Of Girls: I rate it 8/10

And I'm Getting The Princess Diaries On Tuesday. Those books Are MUST READS!!!!!

by lolkim13114 on 8/5/2012 8:39:38 PM

READING ELLA ENCHANTED (HATE HER DAD!!Frown

by samiam2000 on 5/14/2012 3:37:20 PM

Hi! visit the blog gteensxpress.blogspot.com!

by maeugeniap on 5/2/2012 10:21:22 PM

I love how I pretty much read all the books on this list!

by michipie205 on 5/2/2012 9:38:38 PM

The seceret language of girls is really great! I'm pretty sure the author also has a sequel to it. She has some other great books too! I really think it's a good read!!!

by hutchfan97 on 5/1/2012 8:53:19 PM

I've read almost all of them... Frown

by karenbug88 on 5/1/2012 8:12:43 PM

I happen to LOVE Catching Jordan by: Miranda Kenneally! I've read it like three times over the past two months and finished it in like a day and a half!! I think GL had an article on it a while back like in December! I also LOVE the Hex Hall Trilogy though I can't remember who it's by!! Love The Statistical Probobility of Love at First Sight! Love The Daughters books by Joanna Philbin daughter of Regis Philbin former morining TV show host! Though I really want to read the Matched Trilogy or at least the first one! If anyone knows how the two out now are feel free to comment on my profile!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/1/2012 7:35:46 PM

read all but The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Pop Princess.. C:

by muenessa678 on 5/1/2012 7:26:18 PM

THEY NEED TO STICK IN THE INHERITANCE CYCLE!
ERAGON, ELDEST, BRISINGR, INHERITANCE...
There is a movie for the first one too!!!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 5/1/2012 7:04:12 PM