1 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

2 HOURS AGO Bust your tomboy image around the boys: http://t.co/0B1IgWl3ze pic.twitter.com/ymNiSAxf2B

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

COMMENTS

6 classic spring reads

Nothing beats lying outside with a nice, cool iced tea and a juicy novel. Don’t you agree?

i've seen the movie ella enchanted..pretty good!

by myfatsquirrel on 5/1/2012 4:32:03 PM

OMG! Pop princess is like my favorite book! I don't like the cover though.

by puffinlover99 on 5/1/2012 4:31:53 PM

I like to read Pretty Little Liars while hanging outside!

by supersingershannon on 5/1/2012 4:29:57 PM

I've read all the other books already. (for school.) So I think I'm gonna get Sucks To Be Me and Pop Princess.

by angelicjade on 5/1/2012 3:55:54 PM

I totally agree with Lalainya, the Divergent trilogy rocks!!! I can't wait to read Insurgent!!! Best series ever!!! Laughing

by tardisgirl869 on 5/1/2012 3:20:04 PM

I have read all of these except for the last one! #1 was sooooooooo good, everyone should read it! #2 and #3 were also great! #4 and #5 I don't really remember, but I will probably reread them. But to anyone who hasn't heard of the first one, READ IT!

by horsie9000 on 5/1/2012 3:17:45 PM

The first one looks interesting, maybe I will read it this summer. I hope to get a few other books on amazon.com before we go on vacation. I loved The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 2:27:10 PM

Insurgent by Veronica Roth!! Just came out today and it is my the sequel to Divergent. My 2nd fave trilogy(Thu Hunger Games is my 1st)

by Lalainya on 5/1/2012 1:57:12 PM

MOD
Love Ella Enchanted! But the first book looks ugh and my mom would like NEVER buy it for me after seeing the cover! Anyone have any other sweet reads I could well... READ!

by lilyyum on 5/1/2012 11:49:19 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!