9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

6 classic spring reads

Nothing beats lying outside with a nice, cool iced tea and a juicy novel. Don’t you agree?

i've seen the movie ella enchanted..pretty good!

by myfatsquirrel on 5/1/2012 4:32:03 PM

OMG! Pop princess is like my favorite book! I don't like the cover though.

by puffinlover99 on 5/1/2012 4:31:53 PM

I like to read Pretty Little Liars while hanging outside!

by supersingershannon on 5/1/2012 4:29:57 PM

I've read all the other books already. (for school.) So I think I'm gonna get Sucks To Be Me and Pop Princess.

by angelicjade on 5/1/2012 3:55:54 PM

I totally agree with Lalainya, the Divergent trilogy rocks!!! I can't wait to read Insurgent!!! Best series ever!!! Laughing

by tardisgirl869 on 5/1/2012 3:20:04 PM

I have read all of these except for the last one! #1 was sooooooooo good, everyone should read it! #2 and #3 were also great! #4 and #5 I don't really remember, but I will probably reread them. But to anyone who hasn't heard of the first one, READ IT!

by horsie9000 on 5/1/2012 3:17:45 PM

The first one looks interesting, maybe I will read it this summer. I hope to get a few other books on amazon.com before we go on vacation. I loved The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 2:27:10 PM

Insurgent by Veronica Roth!! Just came out today and it is my the sequel to Divergent. My 2nd fave trilogy(Thu Hunger Games is my 1st)

by Lalainya on 5/1/2012 1:57:12 PM

MOD
Love Ella Enchanted! But the first book looks ugh and my mom would like NEVER buy it for me after seeing the cover! Anyone have any other sweet reads I could well... READ!

by lilyyum on 5/1/2012 11:49:19 AM