Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

6 classic spring reads

Nothing beats lying outside with a nice, cool iced tea and a juicy novel. Don’t you agree?

The sequal to The Secret Languge of Girls is The Kind of Friends we Used to Be. Both are really good. So is Ella Enchnted, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (you'll want to find a magical pair of pants afterward, no joke), Princess Diaries is cute (and i am undenibly in LOVE with the movie)

by cul_4_you on 11/12/2012 12:42:13 PM

I have read:
The Sister Hood Of the Traveling Pants: I rate it 7/10 stars

The Secret Language Of Girls: I rate it 8/10

And I'm Getting The Princess Diaries On Tuesday. Those books Are MUST READS!!!!!

by lolkim13114 on 8/5/2012 8:39:38 PM

READING ELLA ENCHANTED (HATE HER DAD!!Frown

by samiam2000 on 5/14/2012 3:37:20 PM

Hi! visit the blog gteensxpress.blogspot.com!

by maeugeniap on 5/2/2012 10:21:22 PM

I love how I pretty much read all the books on this list!

by michipie205 on 5/2/2012 9:38:38 PM

The seceret language of girls is really great! I'm pretty sure the author also has a sequel to it. She has some other great books too! I really think it's a good read!!!

by hutchfan97 on 5/1/2012 8:53:19 PM

I've read almost all of them... Frown

by karenbug88 on 5/1/2012 8:12:43 PM

I happen to LOVE Catching Jordan by: Miranda Kenneally! I've read it like three times over the past two months and finished it in like a day and a half!! I think GL had an article on it a while back like in December! I also LOVE the Hex Hall Trilogy though I can't remember who it's by!! Love The Statistical Probobility of Love at First Sight! Love The Daughters books by Joanna Philbin daughter of Regis Philbin former morining TV show host! Though I really want to read the Matched Trilogy or at least the first one! If anyone knows how the two out now are feel free to comment on my profile!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/1/2012 7:35:46 PM

read all but The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Pop Princess.. C:

by muenessa678 on 5/1/2012 7:26:18 PM

THEY NEED TO STICK IN THE INHERITANCE CYCLE!
ERAGON, ELDEST, BRISINGR, INHERITANCE...
There is a movie for the first one too!!!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 5/1/2012 7:04:12 PM

NO NO NO Ella Enchanted is boring and horrible I had to read it in 5th grade and will NEVER do that again!

by TeamAlice33 on 5/1/2012 6:39:35 PM

I've read 'The Secret Language of Girls', 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants'' and 'Ella Enchanted'. All of 'em rocked, except for 'The Secret Language of Girls'' was a little eh.

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club One Direction! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/1/2012 6:36:57 PM

I Would Recommend Ella Enchanted! It's an AMAZING story and such a page turner! I guarantee you will love it(:
For more recommendations, advice, and tips on MIDDLE SCHOOL, please come and join my ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We have great advice up our sleeves, and post daily tips to help you through MIDDLE SCHOOL! Also, I have a spot open if you would like to be our Guy-Advice-Go-To! (:
Please Join!♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/1/2012 6:26:56 PM

I read Ella Enchanted several years back! Check it out for a good read!

by LoveLifePeace on 5/1/2012 6:25:36 PM

The Secret Language of Girls and Ella Enchanted are must reads!!! Smile

by zwinky on 5/1/2012 5:40:20 PM

OMG
SUCKS TO BE ME IS THE GREATEST BOOK ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_!!!!_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!\!!/!\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!\/!!!\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\!!!!!!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\!!!!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\!!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Makeup Artist #1 on 5/1/2012 5:32:29 PM

Hey girlies! Please join my club, The Agency!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/1/2012 5:15:24 PM

@ lilyyum: you should totes read the hunger games if you haven't, but i say to also read this book called 'Palace of Mirrors' cuz its really good!

by ostar21 on 5/1/2012 5:15:04 PM

All of those sound horrible....except Ella Enchanted, i guess.

by biffo on 5/1/2012 4:58:13 PM

I hate those vampire books...

by Michelle132 on 5/1/2012 4:39:37 PM

i've seen the movie ella enchanted..pretty good!

by myfatsquirrel on 5/1/2012 4:32:03 PM

OMG! Pop princess is like my favorite book! I don't like the cover though.

by puffinlover99 on 5/1/2012 4:31:53 PM

I like to read Pretty Little Liars while hanging outside!

by supersingershannon on 5/1/2012 4:29:57 PM

I've read all the other books already. (for school.) So I think I'm gonna get Sucks To Be Me and Pop Princess.

by angelicjade on 5/1/2012 3:55:54 PM

I totally agree with Lalainya, the Divergent trilogy rocks!!! I can't wait to read Insurgent!!! Best series ever!!! Laughing

by tardisgirl869 on 5/1/2012 3:20:04 PM

I have read all of these except for the last one! #1 was sooooooooo good, everyone should read it! #2 and #3 were also great! #4 and #5 I don't really remember, but I will probably reread them. But to anyone who hasn't heard of the first one, READ IT!

by horsie9000 on 5/1/2012 3:17:45 PM

The first one looks interesting, maybe I will read it this summer. I hope to get a few other books on amazon.com before we go on vacation. I loved The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 2:27:10 PM

Insurgent by Veronica Roth!! Just came out today and it is my the sequel to Divergent. My 2nd fave trilogy(Thu Hunger Games is my 1st)

by Lalainya on 5/1/2012 1:57:12 PM

MOD
Love Ella Enchanted! But the first book looks ugh and my mom would like NEVER buy it for me after seeing the cover! Anyone have any other sweet reads I could well... READ!

by lilyyum on 5/1/2012 11:49:19 AM