AN HOUR AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

18 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

19 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

COMMENTS

Good Luck Charlie's new season is bringing the laughs

Why are we so eager for the new season this Sunday? We've got 5 reasons...

Ive been waiting FOREVER for this season!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! GLC is my favorite Disney channel show. I bet Amy has twins- a boy and a girl. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE????!!!!!

by Linsertart on 5/3/2012 3:44:32 PM

I love Good Luck Charlie!(: It's like, the best show on Disney (besides Shake It Up and Austin & Alley) Laughing And, wow, PJ going to college? Big shocker. Because, you know, he's PJ;) But he's so adorable! And Amy working at Gabe's school? Lol, can't wait(: I love in that one episode where she chases Teddy's teacher around the school? Oh, that was hilarious, especially when he came over for dinner so Amy could apologize(: Haha, I need to watch this show again sometime, it's so funny(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/2/2012 8:49:52 PM

I agree with beachgirl324. I don't understand why they had to end so many great, classic shows ! Also, I love GLC but I think personally I'd rather read about things not on TV, unless it's like a interview or something Smile

by kenzi143 on 5/2/2012 8:45:28 PM

Disney Channel has really gone down hill since That So Raven and Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Lizzie McGuire all ended. And don't get me started about the Disney Channel movies. I wish they would show the old stuff every once in a while. Colleen K.

by beachgirl324 on 5/2/2012 1:51:54 PM

OMG i cant wait i love GLC!

by j4zm09 on 5/2/2012 12:32:28 AM