AN HOUR AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

13 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

13 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

COMMENTS

Good weather? Great workouts!

6 ways to freshen up your exercise routine with a healthy dose of Mother Nature…

Mod!
So I'm gonna join cross country this year as I did last year. I've been wanting to improve ever since the last season ended. I just never get there. I can run pretty good but I wanna try to improve my time before the next season (late September). I've been running about 1-2 tines a week but I'm gonna go maybe 3-4 times a week. I just need advice on improving. Any ideas?

Hey girl--

I've ran for years and the best way I've improved time is this: If I know my race will be 3 miles, I run 5 miles during practice. This will help increase your endurance and build muscle.

best of luck!
simone s.

by girlonefire12 on 8/7/2012 2:09:54 PM

I've been totally obsessed with making my legs skinnier.
My calves are sort of ok but I want my thighs skinnier.
I want the kind of thighs where there's a gap in between my legs. (like the girls from SNSD) Is there an exercise that will make my legs thinner but not bulky?

Hey girl! Having a gap between your thighs is from being very skinny and not very muscular.  Instead of aiming for that (which can be dangerous, since it's all about losing weight), aim for toned thighs which look super good in shorts and skirts! xoxo

Kate G.

by sapphire_flamez on 8/6/2012 12:55:13 PM

Hey VictoraBieberz, we have some great articles on thigh workouts. Click the links below to check them out. Hope they help ya! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
what workouts can I do to loose weight from my thighs.? THANKS.! Lynae P.

by VictoriaBieberz on 5/19/2012 1:49:03 PM

so when i started my track season (which ended today) i noticed i put on like 10 lbs. i dont know why, cuz i was getting a lot more exersise and ive been feeling so much stronger and have been eating less then when i didnt do track (i stopped boredem eating and snacking). why did i put on all this weight? should i be conserned?
also i really really really want to wear a bikini this summer, but im not so confident about my body right now...im flabby...what can i do to lose some weight/tone up/stuff i should eat or drink? thnxx Smile

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't be concerned! Fluctuating 5-10 pounds is totally normal, especially as your bod is going through puberty, growing and changing as you get older. Instead of eating less, focus on eating more well-balanced, healthy meals full of veggies, fruits, lean meats, and way less junk foods. Focus on getting active each day but don't go overboard and don't worry about it - like I said, it's natural for your bod to change a little and for your weight to distribute a little differently sometimes Smile If you have any further questions or notice more weight gain, try asking your doctor for tips!
Lauren C.

by iheartu? on 5/17/2012 8:20:12 PM

hey Everyone please join my girl scout club if you are a girl scout want to be or just want to whats it about. Its really fun!!

by NancyDrew 1997 on 5/10/2012 12:08:55 PM

These sound really fun! The only problem is that where I live it's already almost 100 degrees every day!

by sgirl26 on 5/5/2012 1:19:50 PM

I just climbed a tree yesterday and it was so fun! But then I heard a freaky noise (I just got done watching 'The Grudge') and parachuted right outta that tree like I was Katniss Everdeen or something!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/2/2012 1:02:45 PM

hey everybody! Please join my clubs, soccer is life(about soccer), cancer cuties(girls who have cancer as their star sign), and eragon geeks(sbout eragon and other fantasy books)

by kewauneegal on 5/2/2012 7:38:03 AM