Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

What really happens during a pelvic exam?

Stop freaking out! Here are the facts…

Hey Abbydabbers, I think it works a little different for boys, just because their bodies arent like ours. But the doctors for the boys still check to make sure everything is ok and healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
Do the do this to guys too? Lynae P.

by Abbydabbers on 8/11/2012 3:20:34 PM

I'm kind of confused what a difference between an irregular and a regular period or if I have one, this is kind of stupid and I know I should but I forget to count how many days is between my next period, but my period lasts 4-5 sometimes 6 days is that an irregular period?

Hey chica! An irregular period is when you can't predict when you'll get your periods.  For example, if you get your period a certain number of days apart (counting from the first day of your last period to the first day of the next), then your period is regular.  If you get your period 3 weeks apart one month and then 5 weeks apart the next month and 25 days apart the month after that, then your period is irregular.  It's normal to have an irregular period for the first couple years because your hormones are still a little crazy.  Hope this helps! xoxo

Kate G.

by hinatagal on 8/10/2012 12:22:57 PM

Mod mod mod. Wut is ur thirteen yearold check up like. I'm stressing. Is it like a pelvic exam I am so confused. Help!!!!!

Hey chicky! I answered your question on the other post.  Check my answer out there! xoxo

Kate G.

by rainbow2girl on 8/9/2012 6:15:15 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod. Ok I haven't had my period yet but I'm 13 going into 8th grade. Someone told me u have to get a thirteen year old check up that I haven't got yet. It seems so scary. Will it be anything like a pelvic exam.
I REALLY need answers. Help!!!!!

Hey girl! Unless you are going to a doctor specifically for a pelvic exam, you shouldn't have to get one at your regular check up.  But don't worry if your doc wants to do one- they aren't scary at all.  Most doctors do their best to make sure you feel comfortable if they're doing anything you might be embarrassed about.  xoxo

Kate G.

by rainbow2girl on 8/9/2012 5:18:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i just got my period, and well before that my pee was brownish a few times. Now a while ago i went to the bathroom, and when i wiped some of the blood was brown (and like those little chunks that come out), and im really scared that something is wrong with me.
Sorry this is kind of gross im just really scared

That's 100% normal. As your period goes on, the blood dries up and becomes brown. There is nothing out of the ordinary about things being brown and there being little chunks. That's a natural part of your period. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by hprincess on 8/4/2012 11:46:54 PM

Swiftyfan16,
Just remember that these doctors have seen A LOT of vaginas and women's bodies. Just BREATHE. Think about how much better you'll feel when ur periods get normal. About 5 minutes of not being comfy at the doctors is worth it cause I'll feel better once ur periods are regular

by swifty#1 on 8/4/2012 10:08:11 PM

My aunt and mom are pressuring me to to a doctor to get checked out. My periods are irregular and I've been told birth control straightens that out. I'm really nervous to go to one because that sort of stuff makes me really, really uncomfortable. Any advice on how to relax?

by swiftyfan16 on 8/4/2012 8:58:32 PM

Hey Sarah_12, yes it is normal for periods to be irregular. If it continues to act weird call the doctor and let them know. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Thanks Meghan D, my head doesn't hurt anymore, rest really did help it. My period stopped today. But I only got it two days ago. When I woke up there wasn't even blood in my pad. Is it normal for your period to last only 2 days? Thanks <3 Lynae P.

by Sarah_12 on 8/4/2012 11:46:47 AM

Hey fantastic8805, I just logged on and the mod that was helping you has logged on. If you explain your story to me I can try to give you some advice. Let me know if you still need help. Xoxo

Ok that sounds like a great idea. I think we''ll watch a romance movie Smile thanks so much for your advice Smile And about my friend I'm worried about her. Shes never been like that (sarah_12) before! Do u think shell be ok soon? Lynae P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/4/2012 1:11:21 AM

Hey etsydahlia, since they don't itch and aren't causing any irritation you're probably ok. If they get really large or red then I would contact your doctor. But you sound okay to me girly. Xoxo

Mod,
Is it normal to have little acne-ish bumps on the lapia? They don't itch and they've been there for awhile. Lynae P.

by etsysdahlia on 8/4/2012 1:09:48 AM