Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

11 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

What really happens during a pelvic exam?

Stop freaking out! Here are the facts…

Like everybody, I dont want anything going up there either but its the only way to check or cervix and thats important, especially before we become sexually active or get to old, they check it the first time and then see if anything changes from year to year.
On videosurf.com they do have nurses talking and showing about female (and male) exams and even show what a speculum looks like, In a way its amazing they can look inside there, but my friends say it feels really cold when its inserted. I do think guys have it easier with their testicle exams for sports, so we again have it more difficult.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 11:28:59 PM

My health teacher told me usually the youngest they start pelvic exams is when you're 15 at the very least. I'm 12, so I don't have to worry about that! I mean, I'm terrified of tampons--I couldn't bear having someone's finger up there!!!

by MusikRox1999 on 5/1/2012 11:20:46 PM

~ alibroadway,
Sexually active means having sex, basically.

by Sarah510 on 5/1/2012 8:36:43 PM

while reading this i was like "augh" and "ew" aloud. I am SO scared.. I don't want ANTHING going up there. and what is the definition of sexually active?

by alibroadway on 5/1/2012 8:24:23 PM

I've never had a pelvic exam... my guys a doctor too and I would just feel weird..

by marym on 5/1/2012 7:42:28 PM

Ugh i am SO not looking forward to going to the gyno...even if it is a woman.

by HelenaPS on 5/1/2012 7:41:52 PM

I hope i don't need this for another 99 years...

by Danerka on 5/1/2012 7:00:58 PM

I want to be an OB/GYN. Smile

by mel8mel9 on 5/1/2012 6:46:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
If you are not sexually active, will they be sticking their fingers up your vagina!!!??? Because I am not and I don't really want any doctor going up there like that. I am going to be getting one of these soon... (undies off) and if I do have that, aren't they going to break my hem doing that!!!??? Thank you so much!

by JessiJo77 on 5/1/2012 6:21:01 PM

Uh, I really hate these. My doctor is a guy and it's awkward. But I'm happy for them, otherwise I could be really sick.

by bluegreen332 on 5/1/2012 6:16:01 PM

Need a quick cardio boost? Run up and down a flight of stairs for five minutes to get your heart pumping!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.