Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

11 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

12 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

What really happens during a pelvic exam?

Stop freaking out! Here are the facts…

Like everybody, I dont want anything going up there either but its the only way to check or cervix and thats important, especially before we become sexually active or get to old, they check it the first time and then see if anything changes from year to year.
On videosurf.com they do have nurses talking and showing about female (and male) exams and even show what a speculum looks like, In a way its amazing they can look inside there, but my friends say it feels really cold when its inserted. I do think guys have it easier with their testicle exams for sports, so we again have it more difficult.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 11:28:59 PM

My health teacher told me usually the youngest they start pelvic exams is when you're 15 at the very least. I'm 12, so I don't have to worry about that! I mean, I'm terrified of tampons--I couldn't bear having someone's finger up there!!!

by MusikRox1999 on 5/1/2012 11:20:46 PM

~ alibroadway,
Sexually active means having sex, basically.

by Sarah510 on 5/1/2012 8:36:43 PM

while reading this i was like "augh" and "ew" aloud. I am SO scared.. I don't want ANTHING going up there. and what is the definition of sexually active?

by alibroadway on 5/1/2012 8:24:23 PM

I've never had a pelvic exam... my guys a doctor too and I would just feel weird..

by marym on 5/1/2012 7:42:28 PM

Ugh i am SO not looking forward to going to the gyno...even if it is a woman.

by HelenaPS on 5/1/2012 7:41:52 PM

I hope i don't need this for another 99 years...

by Danerka on 5/1/2012 7:00:58 PM

I want to be an OB/GYN. Smile

by mel8mel9 on 5/1/2012 6:46:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
If you are not sexually active, will they be sticking their fingers up your vagina!!!??? Because I am not and I don't really want any doctor going up there like that. I am going to be getting one of these soon... (undies off) and if I do have that, aren't they going to break my hem doing that!!!??? Thank you so much!

by JessiJo77 on 5/1/2012 6:21:01 PM

Uh, I really hate these. My doctor is a guy and it's awkward. But I'm happy for them, otherwise I could be really sick.

by bluegreen332 on 5/1/2012 6:16:01 PM