9 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

10 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

11 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

How to be friends with your ex

The breakup was awk, and now I want to smooth things over. But how?

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
How do i get out of the "friendzone"

Hey girlie, that's a tricky place to be. It's hard to make him look at you differently. Try flirting with him. Dress up a little when you go out with him or are planning on spending time with him.

Lauren T.

by Casey713 on 1/27/2013 6:14:22 PM

I broke up with my boyfriend on the last day of school, and even though we said we'd be friends, he still hasn't called me or emailed. I don't know if he hates e for it, but I still kind of like him. I worried he might be mean when school starts again, HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!

by lgirl227 on 6/27/2012 10:18:44 PM

I need a little bit of relationship advice. My neighbor across the street has always been a brother towards me. We have known each other forever. Recently, he has had a crush on my sister. She liked him and everything, but she wasn't ready for a relationship. She told him that, and coincidently, he got a girlfriend the next day. She goes to another school in town and they met on Facebook. Ever since he got the girlfriend it has ben miserable. He and my sister were best friends, but now the girlfriend bans him from texting my sister. He only talks about how great he feels about his new girlfriend and practically rubs it in my sister's face. He hangs out with my sister's bully now, and his girlfriend isn't allowing him to go to the end-of-school formal dance. Also, my friend at his girlfriend's school has seen the girlfriend hugging and kissing a different guy. My sister is soo sad now. I need some help! Is his relationship abusive?How can I stop him from being such a jerk?

Hey! I wouldn't go so far as to call this abusive, but this girl does sound like a real piece of work.  You can't stop him from seeing her but you can tell him how you feel. I wouldn't include the cheating part though, because I think she's innocent until proven guilty on that one. You don't want to spread a rumor you heard secondhand.

Helen S.

by neonbuddha on 6/4/2012 6:50:34 PM

Need ADVICE? Smile im always willing to help!

by cc-time on 6/4/2012 10:04:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok I really hate this.... but ill have to start from the begining.. ok so ive liked this guy and he's liked me back and we have "together" for a little while but my mom says im to young for a "boyfriend" im 13 (and please dont juge me! the most we've ever done was a hug and he kissed me once! on the cheek)but i love him... but the worst part was i had to break it off with him.... and it's just heart breaking and a little bit embarressing because my mom is going to talk to his mom about it all and his mom is my music teacher.... and i just dont know what to do anymore... also im not alloud to have a boyfriend until im 15 and thats two years from now.... im scared... what if we dont love eatch other in two years?.... please help, thank you.
p.s my mom thinks we "made out" but we haven't! and she doesnt belive me!

Hey girl,

If your mom says you can't date, there's not a lot you can do -- ask her if you two can hang out as friends, maybe with other people there on a group date or something. Are you still allowed to talk to him or text/email until then? Even if you don't like each other when you're 15, you'll still have plenty of time to date later, so enjoy being young and spending time with your friends!

Meghan D.

by Raven.y on 5/26/2012 3:27:18 AM

I was allways affraid that if a guy and I broke up we could never be friends. Lol guess that isn't true.

by Ndadgirl on 5/9/2012 7:53:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay my friend (let's call him josh) has a girlfriend(let's call her Emma ) that is one of the meanest girls in fourth grade. Yea I'm in fourth grade.. I sit next to Emma and Josh's best friend (let's call him micheal) micheal and I always see Emma and micheal talking to each day like school day so 6/5. So I thought they liked each other so I told josh that. Then my enemie Daniel came and heard our conversation and told Emma and micheal now they are mad at me!!
What should I do?

Phew! That sounds complicated, but it doesn't need to be. It's best to leave Josh and and Emma alone-let them work through their relationship by themselves. Try your best not to spread any gossip- it always leads to trouble. As for them being mad at you, the best thing to do is apologize. Let them know your sorry and that you won't do it again. They'll appreciate it.

Marisa D. Marisa D. Marisa D.

by misstomboy1 on 5/7/2012 9:44:59 AM

Thanks Lynae! Smile

by rachelnrocks on 5/5/2012 5:44:40 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
Ok so this guy i like is really nice to everyone. I thought he liked me but idk anymore because he all of a sudden started acting really rude to me. So how do i get over him please help and thanks!

Hey rachelnrocks, I know how hard it is to get over guys, trust me I’ve been where you are. You just have to remember that there are soooo many other guys out there who will like you. If this guy can’t see how special you are then forget him. Life’s too short to sit around crying about a boy. Hope this helps ya girl!!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rachelnrocks on 5/5/2012 4:04:18 PM

I think its great to be friends with your exes as long as it doesnt turn into a 'friends with benefits' kind of a relationship. I think they sometimes end up as a fwb because you are just used to each other and are familiar what each of you like and dont like.

by luckykel on 5/4/2012 11:33:54 PM