9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

In the News: FDA will finally start monitoring beauty products

A sigh of relief or too little, too late?

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are E.L.F. products safe?? my friend stopped using products because they are made in another country and when i use them (from other country)she say's im messing up my skin!!!! how can i prove to her some of the stuff she says is wrong???? -Thanks in Advance!

Hey girlie, as far as I know E.L.F. products are safe. If you have really sensitive skin, your skin might react badly to some of the products, but that could happen with any brand. If she's saying things you know aren't true, do your research. Find proof that she's wrong and show it to her. That'll teach her to do her own research before she talks next time.

Lauren T.

by autumncupcake11 on 6/2/2013 8:28:17 PM

OF COURSE THEY'RE A LITTLE TOO LATE!!!!!

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 10/13/2012 11:55:53 AM

What about Maybelline mascara!?!?! :-(

by MD129003 on 10/7/2012 12:25:55 PM

How come the FDA hasn't done this sooner?

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 8:53:13 PM

the fda should have done this years ago.
does anyone know any makeup brands that are pretty safe?

by smileyface27 on 7/11/2012 6:52:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have really dry skin. And i have these bumps on my arms and i can only use certain lotions and soaps. And if i use it (lotion) alot i get eczema. Do you any way i can get rid of them i have had them for a couple years and people make funn of them?1

Hey girl,

If you have eczema that OTC products can't help, try talking to a doctor or dermatologist. They can give you a prescription to help it go away!

Meghan D.

by cet on 6/22/2012 5:10:40 PM

what kinds of beauty products are harmful? like what ones should i avoid other than mascara?

by soccersav11 on 6/22/2012 2:35:56 PM

I have acne on my face and back. Do u know of any good bodywashes that will clear up my back? And idk wht face wash to use because my nose is oily but the rest of my face is dry can u help?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for tips on zapping back acne, plus this one for a combination skin face wash. (That's what your oily + dry conundrum means - combination skin!) Good luck babe! Smile And don't forget, if none of these work, the best person to ask for advice is a doctor or dermatologist <3
Lauren C.

by kmoore5 on 5/26/2012 9:00:55 PM

Hey coldplay12, check out the brands like Clinique, Bare Minerals, and Cleure for good makeup. Hope this helps! Xoxo

so, what are good non-allergenic make-up. like mascara? and i'm looking for a natural look! THANKS Lynae P.

by coldplay12 on 5/26/2012 2:12:00 PM

Mod-
I have bad skin, and nothing i've tried seems to work! I tend to get acne on my face, chest, and upper back. I've been using a clean and clear body wash (which has worked great for acne on my body) but nothing seems to help with the acne on my face! My skin is SUPER oily, but some spots are dry. I've been using a face wash and (i've seen some improvement on my skin) but it makes my face so dryed out! now i'm afraid to use it, i don't wanny dry out again. Do you know of any cheap face washes that work for my skin type? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl,

Check this out: Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin. It has suggestions for both oily skin and dry and sensitive skin!
Kelly G.