AN HOUR AGO RT @PeytonList: Hi everyone! My live chat starts in ten minutes, head over to http://t.co/hmPMUByGV3 at 6PM (est) / 3PM (pst)! @girlslifemag

1 HOURS AGO So you want a new fall wardrobe (obviously). Here's exactly where to splurge—and where to save: http://t.co/Jr4DVg4p3r #GLfashion

2 HOURS AGO Just one hour till we chat with @PeytonList! Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join + win a signed copy #GLpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Make Mom's Day: GL's grab-it-now gift guide

We’ve got goodies for every budget and every mom. Sweet!

this is all kind of not cheap Frown sad face

by pranksterqueen on 5/8/2012 5:07:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod These are all great gifts, except I can't order them online! Are there any places where I can buy similar items, like chain stores that are around everywhere?

Hey girlie,

Most of them can be found at Target, or the site's corresponding store.  Crazy, Stupid, Love and the Hershey's bar should be there too.  Bath and Body Works has a store, you can go to the site and search for one nearby.  Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Best Buy, Macy's, Sephora, Barnes and Noble, these are all stores you can find around you.
Jordan S.

by MusicIsLove123 on 5/7/2012 7:26:26 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Its called DIY Green.

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:22:59 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:04:20 AM

I know fathers day in a about a month but idk what to get him. If it helps, he love science.
THANKS!!! Gabby

Hey Gabbyw123, you could get him a science book, tickets to a science museum, or a gift card to a science store. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 2:19:31 PM

Im gonna get my mom a Singamajig. It's a little toy that sings when you squeeze it. It's mouth moves and everything! I know it's for young children, but when my mom and I saw it at Walgreens, we were practically rolling on the floor, laughing. It was that cute. Seriously.

by livan on 5/5/2012 10:12:19 AM

I'm going to treat my mom to a natural DIY spa day!

by naiko3638 on 5/3/2012 7:31:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have fine,long,auburn hair and it's slick. Like,no texture at all. It's also flat and frizzy at the top of my head. How can I tame the frizz? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Try this hair article on the best products and tips on squashing frizz for good Smile

Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/3/2012 4:15:24 PM

I'm getting my mom the "relax" lotion from b&bw

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/3/2012 1:03:52 AM

These gifts are awesome! I can buy the gift with my budget of 10 bucks! Great GL!

by lilyyum on 5/2/2012 10:39:05 PM