4 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

20 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

COMMENTS

Mother's Day gifts every mom will love

Score some major brownie points (or actual brownies - yum).

My mom always says she doesn't want anything, and never hints what she wants Frown so I'm getting her flowers her dad used to before he died when she was 11 and breakfast in bed Smile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 5/12/2012 1:25:16 AM

im prob gonna go with the nail polish idea..problem is tho shes like a pro manicurist and shes prob gonna want to paint her own nails..any other suggestions?

Hey girl,

Your mom will love anything you give her, so if you make a card and something small to go with it, she'll love it! Even if she paints them herself, she'll still love that you thought of her and wanted to get her a gift, especially nail polish!

Meghan D.

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:28:30 PM

my mom would love the bracelets, she's always making herself look so pretty whenever we go out. whenever me friends see her they're like "is she your mom?!" it makes me laugh all of the time.

by dancingirl1613 on 5/7/2012 4:19:55 PM

sigh. my mom doesn't like this kind of stuff - i mean, she bakes, but she doesn't like novelty tools, she likes ones that work. siiigh.

by katnip97 on 5/7/2012 8:05:47 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:05:49 AM

I got my mom and her best friend two tickets to Lady Antebellum. She freaked Smile

by kenzi143 on 5/6/2012 6:43:48 PM

my mom would def luv the cooking set but i cant afford it, so i will make the handprint one. buit instead of buying canvas i will use white cardboard Smile

by red716 on 5/6/2012 3:27:12 PM

My moms more sentimantal so the handprint thing might do the trick. But I LOVE all these ideas ESPECIALLY the flower untensil set! Too Cute!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/6/2012 12:36:28 AM

Great guide! I might be getting a my mom a cute keychain!

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:16:28 AM

Pair a girly dress with some tougher looking accessories or shoes to give your outfit some spice.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.