2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Mother's Day gifts every mom will love

Score some major brownie points (or actual brownies - yum).

My mom always says she doesn't want anything, and never hints what she wants Frown so I'm getting her flowers her dad used to before he died when she was 11 and breakfast in bed Smile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 5/12/2012 1:25:16 AM

im prob gonna go with the nail polish idea..problem is tho shes like a pro manicurist and shes prob gonna want to paint her own nails..any other suggestions?

Hey girl,

Your mom will love anything you give her, so if you make a card and something small to go with it, she'll love it! Even if she paints them herself, she'll still love that you thought of her and wanted to get her a gift, especially nail polish!

Meghan D.

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:28:30 PM

my mom would love the bracelets, she's always making herself look so pretty whenever we go out. whenever me friends see her they're like "is she your mom?!" it makes me laugh all of the time.

by dancingirl1613 on 5/7/2012 4:19:55 PM

sigh. my mom doesn't like this kind of stuff - i mean, she bakes, but she doesn't like novelty tools, she likes ones that work. siiigh.

by katnip97 on 5/7/2012 8:05:47 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:05:49 AM

I got my mom and her best friend two tickets to Lady Antebellum. She freaked Smile

by kenzi143 on 5/6/2012 6:43:48 PM

my mom would def luv the cooking set but i cant afford it, so i will make the handprint one. buit instead of buying canvas i will use white cardboard Smile

by red716 on 5/6/2012 3:27:12 PM

My moms more sentimantal so the handprint thing might do the trick. But I LOVE all these ideas ESPECIALLY the flower untensil set! Too Cute!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/6/2012 12:36:28 AM

Great guide! I might be getting a my mom a cute keychain!

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:16:28 AM