Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

My BF gets me too many gifts

It's sweet, but I don't have the time or cash to get him anything. What should I do?

It's better than him completely ignoring you and not doing anything nice for you, but I know sometimes you feel really guilty!!!

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 5/8/2012 2:17:36 AM

it's called DIY Green

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:27:03 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry!

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:26:49 PM

How can I be flirty? Whenever a guy I like tries to "flirt" with me I always get nervous and give the wrong impression. My friends always say I act like I'm bored to death. But I'm always scared I'll mess up or say something stupid. And I never have the guts to go up and approach a guy either. How can I be flirty?

Hey girl,

Take a look at this article:

Jordan S.

by GrassFairy on 5/7/2012 7:16:09 PM

My guy does the same thing. It's super sweet. At first I always felt like I needed to get him something every time, but he always says he does it because he loves me - not because he wants anything in return.

by MadiBird on 5/7/2012 10:16:41 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:02:33 AM

Hey! My name is Taylor and i started a club called Ask Taylor. Come check it out. Ask me anything and I will answer your question!

by taytay3299 on 5/6/2012 7:14:11 PM

I agree! Just show him you love him with a handmade card or by writing him a heartfelt poem!

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:10:20 AM