5 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

7 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

8 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

My BF gets me too many gifts

It's sweet, but I don't have the time or cash to get him anything. What should I do?

make him some thing or tell him that is really sweet but you dont need all of this stuff

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 6:11:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
THEIR IS NEVER TOO MANY GIFTS!!!

by XxsexychickxX on 8/15/2012 10:29:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really liked this guy and we started talkin and he is a total jerk and yesterday he asked me out wAt should I say

Hey girlie,

Ok, so you used to like him... then you found out he was a jerk. Do you still like him? If not, be honest - thank him for asking but tell him you think you would be better off as friends. Turning him down gently is WAY better than going on a date when you don't want to <3
Lauren C.

by Koolmaddie on 5/24/2012 10:01:18 PM

So um I've liked this guy for a wile he is in my homeroom and he's funny and nice and we both love the same things. my friends say that he likes me back should I ask him out.

by Koolmaddie on 5/24/2012 9:56:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay, I was talking to this guy for about 2 weeks, and now he has finally asked me out. His birthday is this week about i have no clue what to get him! I dont really know every single one of his interests, but he likes music and soccer. So I was thinking an ITunes gift card, but i think as his girlfriend it should be more special and have more thought put into it! Any ideas?! Thanks so much!!

Hey girl!

Since you guys haven't been together long, don't stress too much! You'll have plenty of time to further learn his interests and hobbies. An iTunes gift card sounds like a great idea. It shows that you've paid attention to the things he's into and he'll appreciate that. Get him a funny birthday card to go along with the gift. As your relationship progresses, you'll be able to think of more awesome gifts because you'll know each other better!
Rachael A.

by srs226 on 5/23/2012 3:26:49 PM

My Dad knows have a BF, and he's cool with it. But if my mum finds out...well...she'd get super angry.
Please help!

Hey girlie,

Why would she get angry? Are you not allowed to have a BF? Whatever the issue is, you should address it - it's WAY better than lying because, no matter what, it will come back to bite you later. (Trust me - secrets always have a way of coming out. We've been there.) Try to talk to her about dating without telling her you have a BF at first. Put yourself in her shoes and figure out why she feels uncomfy with it. The most important thing is to not pit mom vs. dad - it's bad for dad to know something SO BIG and for you both to keep mom in the dark. <3
Lauren C.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/17/2012 7:53:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, my boyfriend is AMAZING! And we have been together since Feburary and I cant wait for summer. But the problem is...im going away ror the WHOLE summer! Thats 2 whole months & i dont know how to deal with it while im away. By the way, Im going to Germany(dad is in the army)so I cant use my phone. All we have for communication is facebook and maybe video chat. We text every second of the day and I am going to miss him so much! Help!!!

Hey girlie,

It's going to be rough, but spend lots of time with him before you leave and try to make a plan so you stay in touch. Can you Skype once a day? Every other day? Plus, you can Facebook message/chat, write emails, send real written notes/postcards, etc. It'll be hard to replace texting him constantly, but you both can do this! It sounds like you're super close already and both care about each other a lot, so staying in touch will be worth it Smile And don't forget to look at the trip in a positive way: sure it might be taking you away from him for 2 months, but it'll be 2 months of AMAZING new experiences abroad! It'll help you bond with your parents and see the world from a new perspective. It's a pretty cool opportunity - embrace it! Smile
Lauren C.

by babych on 5/13/2012 11:16:12 AM

MODMODMOD!!
I've been in a relationship now with a really amazing guy for almost a year a now but the problem is the relationship is starting to get boring ): . it's not him that's boring, it's the fact that it's the same routine every day now. how can i spice it up a little? (: please help

Hey girlie,

Try asking him to hang out and doing things you've never done before! Sit down with him and make a "bucket list" filled with adventures you've always wanted to do and things you've always wanted to try. Then, tackle it together. Rock climbing, visiting a nearby city, cooking a certain dish or trying a new cuisine, marathoning a certain movie series, running a 5k, painting your bedroom...whatever it is, write it down. Doing it together will help you learn about each other, work together with one another, and have fun in new ways!
Lauren C.

by obeytheeillest on 5/10/2012 10:52:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like one of my guys friends. I even left a secret admirer not in his locker. And then about 3 days later, I found out he had already asked somebody else to prom. I still really like him. What do I do?
Thanks!!!!!!!
~Samantha V

Hey Samantha,

Since he asked someone else to prom, you should probably let that run its course before you try to make a move. Instead, try to get to know him better as friends right now! Talk to him, become friends on Facebook, ask him a question or for homework help, etc. Basically try to spend your time bonding as friends. Then you can see if this prom date turns into something more or if it falls flat. If he stays single, you can try flirting a little more and see how he responds Smile

Lauren C.

by Samantha V on 5/10/2012 4:23:20 PM

Girly i think it is really sweet of himSmile my ex use to go on vacations alot so he use to get me things from all over the world lol i miss him but i love my current bf moreSmile haha Try to give something special to him like make his fav snack and surprise him. I make home made brownies (AKA my bf's fav) and write is name inisial on the brownie with M&M or sprinkles Smile

by sweetheartchica on 5/9/2012 8:30:26 AM

It's better than him completely ignoring you and not doing anything nice for you, but I know sometimes you feel really guilty!!!

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 5/8/2012 2:17:36 AM

it's called DIY Green

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:27:03 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry!

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:26:49 PM

How can I be flirty? Whenever a guy I like tries to "flirt" with me I always get nervous and give the wrong impression. My friends always say I act like I'm bored to death. But I'm always scared I'll mess up or say something stupid. And I never have the guts to go up and approach a guy either. How can I be flirty?

Hey girl,

Take a look at this article:

Jordan S.

by GrassFairy on 5/7/2012 7:16:09 PM

My guy does the same thing. It's super sweet. At first I always felt like I needed to get him something every time, but he always says he does it because he loves me - not because he wants anything in return.

by MadiBird on 5/7/2012 10:16:41 AM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:02:33 AM

Hey! My name is Taylor and i started a club called Ask Taylor. Come check it out. Ask me anything and I will answer your question!

by taytay3299 on 5/6/2012 7:14:11 PM

I agree! Just show him you love him with a handmade card or by writing him a heartfelt poem!

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:10:20 AM