12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

What are you doing May 4 at 12 p.m. ET?

Hopefully standing up…against bullying.

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a best friend thats a guy and he got me a necklace with my birthstone on it,does that mean he likes me?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he may have just wanted to give you a gift to celebrate your birthday or the end of school. If you like him, it's probably a good sign, so if you're feeling adventurous, you could tell him you like him too! You could also see how he acts around you, if he's being more nervous than normal he might like you!

Meghan D.

by iluvhungergames on 5/20/2012 9:25:59 AM

I did that, but I was on a road trip with some friends. We had to stand up with our seatbelts on. We were all pushing against our seatbelt to stand up, and it was hillarius. Too bad we didn't get a video.

by bass2001 on 5/4/2012 7:52:57 PM

I'm going to celebrating Star Wars day with Bantha Burgers!

by twilightemma on 5/4/2012 8:36:16 AM

I am definitly doing that!

by ColleenMonster on 5/3/2012 10:25:59 PM

I'll be on a religion field trip most likely hanging out with monks...... Or climbing a hill. Or riding awkwardly in a car with our creepy teacher.

by hungergamesgirl on 5/3/2012 9:11:10 PM

I will defenitly do that!

by bass2001 on 5/3/2012 8:56:03 PM

ill be at lunch at school. Frown darn

by fearless;) on 5/3/2012 6:54:27 PM

s actually funny but i will be at school at 2 oclock did they think about that? i will stand up but i will have no proof

by Payton K on 5/3/2012 5:02:05 PM

That sounds really cool, and for a good cause....but I'll be in school and I don't know if we are allowed to watch it during class. wish I could though Smile

and HappyFeet16~

I totally agree!!! Smile

by soccerstar25 on 5/3/2012 4:36:02 PM

What will I be doing? I will be dying in school. That's what I'll be doing.

by Dani143 on 5/3/2012 4:29:12 PM