1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

5 cinchy ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Spice up your Saturday with a li’l Mexican flair…

hmmmmm, Cinco de Mayo is also Orthodox Easter this year. Maybe we'll be having a Sixth of May celebration instead!

by aislinn120 on 5/2/2013 12:45:06 PM

one of my best friends is mexican. actually, just a few months ago she moved back to mexico. back before i knew she would be moving, i used to always joke about how her and I had to celebrate cinco de mayo. Smile i messaged her on fb and said "HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!" though.

by paxetcaritas101 on 5/7/2012 8:38:12 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! it's called DIY Green

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:28:14 PM

I had a Cinco de Mayo party with my family yesterday.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 6:46:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My 2 friends and I need to earn a LOT of money ( we're saving up to go to a 1D concert in new york ) in time for december. Any ideas? We are 14 Smile

Hey babe,

Why not try to snag some summer jobs?  Set up some babysitting for neighbors or work a snowball stand or a pool snack stand.
Jordan S.

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 5:02:34 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:42:44 PM

My family is from the South, so we're celebrating with a bunch of spicy foods tonight and probably watching some foreign films!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 5/5/2012 11:25:55 AM

WOW! sounds sooo much fun!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 5/5/2012 10:10:04 AM