7 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

9 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

11 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

5 flirty floral pieces to wear every day this spring

This spring, patterns and prints are all in full bloom. What could be flirtier than decking yourself in flowers?

I'm promoting from middle school in the beginning of June and I bought a white dress with eyelets in it. It goes about 2 inches above my knees and I'm wearing a terquoise sweater with it. What kind of belt would look good with it and what shoes should I wear? (I'm already 5 foot 6 so I don't really want to wear heels) Also, how could I do my hair and nails? My hair is dark brown and really thick and goes about half way down my back. What about my make up? I'm pretty tan and have hazel eyes. Thanks so much! (sorry this is a lot of questions....)

Hey girl,

I'd probably go with a western-type look with a dark brown leather belt around your waist and a pair of plain brown leather flats! It'll look great with white and turquoise Smile As for hair and nails, I'd stay neutral - leave your hair down or sweep it into a sleek high ponytail. For nails, treat yourself to a French manicure or paint them a sheer dusty pink. Keep your makeup natural-looking too - concealer/foundation to even your skin tone, powder to set it, then a sheer gold eyeshadow and some light mascara. Finish with a pretty pink or coral lipgloss! And CONGRATS! Smile
Lauren C.

by musicaddict on 5/17/2012 8:44:47 PM

I <3 FLORAL PATTERNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 5/6/2012 6:55:34 PM

Well, it's the last few weeks of school and my closet is totally drab! I need some serious spring fashion advice to wow all the kids at school. I really wanna go out with a bang, so any good fashion ideas? Places would be awesome too. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

The best way to add some pizzazz to your wardrobe is by adding a few new, punchy pieces that will really make a splash! Try going with a pair of brightly colored jeans (yellow or red are my faves), a bold striped blazer, a floral dress, a pair of riding boots, etc. Go with bold statement pieces that you can wear with lots of different basics that you already own. They'll really dress up your look and make everything feel fresh! Smile
Lauren C.

by Skylar E. on 5/5/2012 11:25:31 PM

Omg floral is my fave pattern!! love these fashion items <3

by stylecrazy503 on 5/5/2012 11:02:56 PM

i want to own everything floral o m g

by suzles on 5/5/2012 10:52:51 PM

Where can I get galaxy Kees and hot pink ones or any othe colors?

Hey girlie,

I'm assuming you mean galaxy printed Keds? Usually most of the images of cosmic-print shoes (or other clothes) are Photoshopped on the computer, but sometimes creative people can transfer that pattern to a pair of plain white shoes with some handpainting magic! Smile As for the other colors, you can purchase Keds online at their website or at Zappos, Macys, Nordstrom, Dillard's, JCPenney, etc.
Lauren C.

by sparklysharpie on 5/5/2012 9:22:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!! Where are some good places to buy a swimsuit that are a tween size in a bikini??? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Try out Target, Justice, Wet Seal, etc.
Jordan S.

by amileofroses on 5/5/2012 7:29:40 PM

CUTE!!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/5/2012 6:54:11 PM

What is the best way to casually wear a bow tie without looking like a waitress? (Looking like a hipster is fine, nay, encouraged.)

As long as you're not wearing it with a formal white button-down, you should look just fine! Jordan S.

by peaches and raspberries on 5/5/2012 6:35:19 PM

I've tried to where different types of contacts since i was in like fifth grade but my prescription is so high that it didn't work out really well. I'm in 8th grade now and i just got a new pair/style of contacts and i think these ones might work out for me. Smile but here's the only glasses are such a high prescription and they magnify my eyes so my eyes look really small with out my glasses on, sooo do you have any makeup tips for making my eyes look bigger (i already curl my eyelashes and where mascara)??? also my glasses kinda hid my dark circles under my eyes, do you have any suggestions for hiding those??? One more little problem is that for some reason im a little scared to show up to school with out my glasses, idk why though... i guess maybe because it will draw attention to me and im kinda self conscious...i dont know though... thanks in advance for your advice Mod! Smile

Hey HaNnAh BaNaNa!, to make your eyes look bigger trying wearing black eyeliner on your top or bottom lids. The thicker you draw your eyeliner on the bigger your eyes will look. To hide your dark circles get some concealer from the makeup section at a drug store. Get a shade that’s close to your skin complexion and apply it beneath your eyes. And no worries about not wearing your glasses to school. I’m sure you’ll look good without them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 5/5/2012 3:52:48 PM

Glam up those nails with some glitter. Adding a bit of sparkle to your nail color will leave you looking like a rockstar.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).