1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

5 flirty floral pieces to wear every day this spring

This spring, patterns and prints are all in full bloom. What could be flirtier than decking yourself in flowers?

MOD MOD MOD!
I already have a kindle fire i got as a present november 2011, a ipod nano touch that I got november 2010 as a present, and I borrow my dads old 1st generation ipod touch. But I really want one of the new ipod touches! And I even have enough money for it! But I don't want to sound greedy or hurt my parents because they gave me the kindle fire and ipod nano. Should I just get it with my own money now or wait until around christmas and ask for it? Or should I just not get it at all because I am being greedy?

Hey flowergoboom, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying it with your own money. It’s looks less greedy to your parents that you’re getting it yourself, instead of asking them for one. So no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flowergoboom on 5/5/2012 3:45:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Last year i liked this guy and at a sleeepover omeone truth or dared it outta me and i don't like him anymore and i don't know what to do, because people tease me about it.

Hey raeshrimp, just tell people you don’t have feelings for him anymore. If people still think you like him, denying it, may make them think you actually do have feelings for him. So another way to get out of it is to say you are crushing on someone else. You could even flip it on them and ask them who they like. Hope this helps!

Lynae P.

by raeshrimp on 5/5/2012 3:23:51 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:39:15 PM

I love everything! Especially the tights Smile

by unicornninja on 5/5/2012 2:20:42 PM

Lol @Soccerlover99 I live in seattle too. Flower power doesn't really fly around here.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/5/2012 1:18:57 PM

Cute cute cute!

by fallsb-ball on 5/5/2012 11:33:02 AM

like the shoes & tights. one of my fave looks that i don't think i could pull off is patterned tights, black shorts, and a plain tee. i would totally wear shoes like that, though!

by the_last_ninja on 5/5/2012 11:21:34 AM

All of those peices look so adorable!!!

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/5/2012 10:23:54 AM

LOVE EVERYTHING except for those tights those are just weird they seem like something the Capitol people would wear Olo(hunger games ref)

by Payton K on 5/5/2012 10:23:08 AM

I love the first dress!!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 9:09:45 AM