1 HOURS AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

5 flirty floral pieces to wear every day this spring

This spring, patterns and prints are all in full bloom. What could be flirtier than decking yourself in flowers?

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I'm promoting from middle school in the beginning of June and I bought a white dress with eyelets in it. It goes about 2 inches above my knees and I'm wearing a terquoise sweater with it. What kind of belt would look good with it and what shoes should I wear? (I'm already 5 foot 6 so I don't really want to wear heels) Also, how could I do my hair and nails? My hair is dark brown and really thick and goes about half way down my back. What about my make up? I'm pretty tan and have hazel eyes. Thanks so much! (sorry this is a lot of questions....)

Hey girl,

I'd probably go with a western-type look with a dark brown leather belt around your waist and a pair of plain brown leather flats! It'll look great with white and turquoise Smile As for hair and nails, I'd stay neutral - leave your hair down or sweep it into a sleek high ponytail. For nails, treat yourself to a French manicure or paint them a sheer dusty pink. Keep your makeup natural-looking too - concealer/foundation to even your skin tone, powder to set it, then a sheer gold eyeshadow and some light mascara. Finish with a pretty pink or coral lipgloss! And CONGRATS! Smile
Lauren C.

by musicaddict on 5/17/2012 8:44:47 PM

I <3 FLORAL PATTERNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 5/6/2012 6:55:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
Well, it's the last few weeks of school and my closet is totally drab! I need some serious spring fashion advice to wow all the kids at school. I really wanna go out with a bang, so any good fashion ideas? Places would be awesome too. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

The best way to add some pizzazz to your wardrobe is by adding a few new, punchy pieces that will really make a splash! Try going with a pair of brightly colored jeans (yellow or red are my faves), a bold striped blazer, a floral dress, a pair of riding boots, etc. Go with bold statement pieces that you can wear with lots of different basics that you already own. They'll really dress up your look and make everything feel fresh! Smile
Lauren C.

by Skylar E. on 5/5/2012 11:25:31 PM

Omg floral is my fave pattern!! love these fashion items <3

by stylecrazy503 on 5/5/2012 11:02:56 PM

i want to own everything floral o m g

by suzles on 5/5/2012 10:52:51 PM

Where can I get galaxy Kees and hot pink ones or any othe colors?

Hey girlie,

I'm assuming you mean galaxy printed Keds? Usually most of the images of cosmic-print shoes (or other clothes) are Photoshopped on the computer, but sometimes creative people can transfer that pattern to a pair of plain white shoes with some handpainting magic! Smile As for the other colors, you can purchase Keds online at their website or at Zappos, Macys, Nordstrom, Dillard's, JCPenney, etc.
Lauren C.

by sparklysharpie on 5/5/2012 9:22:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!! Where are some good places to buy a swimsuit that are a tween size in a bikini??? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Try out Target, Justice, Wet Seal, etc.
Jordan S.

by amileofroses on 5/5/2012 7:29:40 PM

CUTE!!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/5/2012 6:54:11 PM

What is the best way to casually wear a bow tie without looking like a waitress? (Looking like a hipster is fine, nay, encouraged.)

As long as you're not wearing it with a formal white button-down, you should look just fine! Jordan S.

by peaches and raspberries on 5/5/2012 6:35:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I've tried to where different types of contacts since i was in like fifth grade but my prescription is so high that it didn't work out really well. I'm in 8th grade now and i just got a new pair/style of contacts and i think these ones might work out for me. Smile but here's the only problem...my glasses are such a high prescription and they magnify my eyes so my eyes look really small with out my glasses on, sooo do you have any makeup tips for making my eyes look bigger (i already curl my eyelashes and where mascara)??? also my glasses kinda hid my dark circles under my eyes, do you have any suggestions for hiding those??? One more little problem is that for some reason im a little scared to show up to school with out my glasses, idk why though... i guess maybe because it will draw attention to me and im kinda self conscious...i dont know though... thanks in advance for your advice Mod! Smile

Hey HaNnAh BaNaNa!, to make your eyes look bigger trying wearing black eyeliner on your top or bottom lids. The thicker you draw your eyeliner on the bigger your eyes will look. To hide your dark circles get some concealer from the makeup section at a drug store. Get a shade that’s close to your skin complexion and apply it beneath your eyes. And no worries about not wearing your glasses to school. I’m sure you’ll look good without them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 5/5/2012 3:52:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I already have a kindle fire i got as a present november 2011, a ipod nano touch that I got november 2010 as a present, and I borrow my dads old 1st generation ipod touch. But I really want one of the new ipod touches! And I even have enough money for it! But I don't want to sound greedy or hurt my parents because they gave me the kindle fire and ipod nano. Should I just get it with my own money now or wait until around christmas and ask for it? Or should I just not get it at all because I am being greedy?

Hey flowergoboom, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying it with your own money. It’s looks less greedy to your parents that you’re getting it yourself, instead of asking them for one. So no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flowergoboom on 5/5/2012 3:45:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Last year i liked this guy and at a sleeepover omeone truth or dared it outta me and i don't like him anymore and i don't know what to do, because people tease me about it.

Hey raeshrimp, just tell people you don’t have feelings for him anymore. If people still think you like him, denying it, may make them think you actually do have feelings for him. So another way to get out of it is to say you are crushing on someone else. You could even flip it on them and ask them who they like. Hope this helps!

Lynae P.

by raeshrimp on 5/5/2012 3:23:51 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:39:15 PM

I love everything! Especially the tights Smile

by unicornninja on 5/5/2012 2:20:42 PM

Lol @Soccerlover99 I live in seattle too. Flower power doesn't really fly around here.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/5/2012 1:18:57 PM

Cute cute cute!

by fallsb-ball on 5/5/2012 11:33:02 AM

like the shoes & tights. one of my fave looks that i don't think i could pull off is patterned tights, black shorts, and a plain tee. i would totally wear shoes like that, though!

by the_last_ninja on 5/5/2012 11:21:34 AM

All of those peices look so adorable!!!

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/5/2012 10:23:54 AM

LOVE EVERYTHING except for those tights those are just weird they seem like something the Capitol people would wear Olo(hunger games ref)

by Payton K on 5/5/2012 10:23:08 AM

I love the first dress!!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 9:09:45 AM

here in seattle, flowers are NOT making an appearance, @ least nature-wise

by soccerlover99 on 5/5/2012 2:47:51 AM