4 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

7 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Babysitting bucks: Make money, hunnie!

You’re ready to get this sitting thing started…but how do you do that, exactly?

i really want to babysit to make some xtra money this summer, but i'm 12 and can't go to a training course beccause none are offered near where i live. all my sibs have taken the course though. would it be ok if i just too a course with them as my teachers? they still have the books and stuff you get when you take the course. plz answer. i really need the money.

Hey girl,

Those courses are taught by professionals and give out certificates of completion-- which your sisters can't do. Try finding a course near you or a first aid course.

best of luck

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by sharie7 on 6/14/2012 1:15:23 PM

MODMODMOD:
I need $80 to pay for a dance intensive this summer. My mom suggested that I wash cars. I'm worried because I don't know how and my close cousin(our moms are identical twins) also washes cars. How can I make $80 without taking her customers or making her mad? Thanks so much!

Hey Girl!

Just make sure that the customers know that you're not your cousin! Then they'll want you to wash your car, and won't think its her. Also tell your cousin you want to wash cars too...maybe you two could work together!

SarahO.

by Vjazzy08 on 6/7/2012 9:20:00 AM

Hey nsw15, you can also try pet sitting, washing your neighbor's cars, having a yard sale and selling your old clothes to a thrift store or goodwill. Hope some of this helps! Xoxo

Heyyy....I need money because I'm going down to Ocean City 4 10 days in the summer with my friends.....I real wanna babysit 2 make the money but people think I'm 2 young.....even though I'm only 10(turning 11 in a couple days)...wht should I do? Lynae P.

by nsw115 on 6/2/2012 2:19:04 PM

When I babysit I don't really set a rate... People usually just give me money at the end... lol

by tessascuzin287 on 5/31/2012 6:39:18 PM

When I babysit, usually the parents are generous and pay me like $10 an hour. I feel bad taking so much money, but I don't know what to say. Should I set a price per hour myself instead of just taking what they pay me?

by katiep123 on 5/25/2012 4:16:15 PM