2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 go glam from lips to tips with @paulfranktweets’s makeup set from @MichaelsStores: http://t.co/XrbLQcGrR7

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

16 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

COMMENTS

Babysitting bucks: Make money, hunnie!

You’re ready to get this sitting thing started…but how do you do that, exactly?

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by red716 on 5/25/2012 9:35:59 AM

Modmodmod ;D
Well I really wanna babysit because I am really responsible, good with kids, and an looking for money. But I'm only 12!!! I think some people might think in too young even though I am really mature for my age and responsible. Got any tips?? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try starting with family members or neighbors who trust you! That way, you can build up experience and references, which you can talk about with parents later on if you need to prove that you're responsible and good at babysitting Smile You could also take a babysitting/CPR course to get certified - that looks GREAT and will help parents trust you even more. And since you're younger, it might be better to try babysitting for toddlers or kids, not babies. (They need a little more attention/work/skill, so parents might feel better leaving them with an older babysitter.) You can do this! <3
Lauren C.

by Lilmissamazing on 5/24/2012 10:52:23 PM

I would normally charge about $6 dollars for babysitting, but how much should i charge for babysitting while a toddler's mom is home but busy?

Hey girl,

Being a mother's helper would probably pay a bit less than babysitting, but every parent charges different rates, so negotiate with her!

Meghan D.

by sarahaqua17 on 5/11/2012 11:47:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have nextdoor nieghbors and well I don't payed a penny and they can be such a handful.When they're fighting their dad doesn't do a thing!I get so annoyed and I want an actuall paying babysitting job!I want to get paid but how can I advertise?

Hey here are some tips!

Helen S.

by bugie91344 on 5/11/2012 4:35:48 PM

I have a way older sis so I babysit over night. $10 (and a guitar lesson) for two kids. not bad for family. But I don't really know many people who need babysitters.

by twiggyskittles on 5/9/2012 10:54:23 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:18:08 AM

I would babysit, but my parents wont let me do anyone else other than church people. but there are alredy some people there that babysit. So yea...

by Ndadgirl on 5/8/2012 5:11:16 PM

*****CALLING ALL WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 11:08:43 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Can you please hide this question?
QUESTION HIDDEN Smile

Hey girlie,

That area is full of nerve endings, more or less depending on the girl.  When they get touched, our brain sets off feel-good chemicals, generally resulting in that feeling.

It's not a bad thing at all!  It's completely natural.
Jordan S.

by futurewriter16 on 5/7/2012 7:57:34 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! it's called DIY Green

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:25:28 PM