7 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

8 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

9 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Babysitting bucks: Make money, hunnie!

You’re ready to get this sitting thing started…but how do you do that, exactly?

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:02:56 AM

I don't put a set price, instead I leave it up for the parents to decide! Easier and me, and them.

by zoogs97 on 5/6/2012 8:13:15 PM

I get my babysitting jobs mostly through my parents' friends. I charge $5 an hour if there's only one kid, but for each additional kid I add 50 cents an hour.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 6:52:02 PM

I actually don't have a set price and I let the family decide what they feel is right to pay me. I have only ever had problems because of that once when a family never paid me. That and other things made me not babysit for them again.

by cece-marie on 5/5/2012 6:53:11 PM

Great tips!!! Smile

by coolkid1 on 5/5/2012 3:53:38 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:43:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I don't like babysitting... but I need extra cash. Do you have any ideas??
Thanks, Sammy

Hey unicornninja,  is it possible for you to bump up your babysitting prices? If not try walking your neighbors’ dogs, having a bake or yard sale, and donating your old clothes to goodwill. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by unicornninja on 5/5/2012 2:38:52 PM

lol i already have like $537

by smileygirl555 on 5/5/2012 11:50:41 AM

I think $8 an hour is a fair price, but with my neighbor who I babysit for her one kid once or twice a month, she does $10 an hour. Helen S.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 5/4/2012 6:19:54 PM

I put an add in the newspaper and got a job within days! They have three kids so I charged 8 dollars

by taytay3299 on 5/4/2012 5:58:26 PM