5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Babysitting bucks: Make money, hunnie!

You’re ready to get this sitting thing started…but how do you do that, exactly?

Also, a little tip: if you yourself get asked by text/email/Facebook message, I suggest you use proper grammar and spelling. It'll show your clients that you take time and that you pride yourself in being proffesional. Also, don't specify that you charge per kid. What if one day you babysit 2 of 3 kids? Then you'll be out of money! I'd have a set payment no matter what. If you need anymore tips just come to me. (:

by EgirlH.97 on 5/4/2012 4:45:02 PM

I babysit occasionally and I charge $8 an hour. I only have one family as of right now, and I was babysitting for them quite often, but I haven't in a little over a month. I will probably babysit more for them in the summer. It's two kids: a girl(6) and a boy(8). If you need tips on babysitting just ask me(: Jess D.

by EgirlH.97 on 5/4/2012 4:39:30 PM

hey girlies!!! I have much experience on this one! I usually charged $10 an hour and the people usually agree with me too! Good Luck!

by Cruegirl97 on 5/4/2012 4:29:47 PM

I am getting a summer job 2! Of course its babysitting but still it pays a lot. Smile Anyone who reads this its pretty fun babysitting and it pays you get money I have been babysitting for 1 year and its still fun Smile I recomend it! Smile

by rowanaurelia on 5/4/2012 4:02:17 PM

im sooo lucky!!!! the family i sit for has 3 kids and I only ask for $5/hour, but they insist on giving me $10/hour!!! I loooooove my clients!!!

by sweetpea185 on 5/4/2012 2:22:06 PM

For me it depends on how many kids and how old they are, if they are around 5 years old and there is one or 2 kids I usaully make $10 an hour.

Hello, Now if you don't like reading about people advertising their advice pages and clubs, don't read forward though you probably will anyway because your curious.

I have an advice queen page called rainyseattlegirl whether you need help on your next english paper or need inspiration for a novel I'm here to help. I have straights A's in english have written two novels and have won school writing contests.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/4/2012 1:38:56 PM

I babysit for a family with 4 kids! They pay $2.50 per kid per hour! So I am making $10 an hour! 2/4 of the kids take naps half the day so I am getting off pretty easily! Smile

by peytonsweetness on 5/4/2012 12:01:11 PM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 10:52:47 AM

I don't have a set price I usually tell them they can charge whatever. That way you can get even more then if you set a price, but sometimes you might get charged less that way. Its risky but I would suggest it because I usually get between 8-10 per hr.. good luck! Smile

by jgal123 on 5/4/2012 10:35:58 AM

I agree with lilyyum!!! More kid tips not just... this stuff.

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 8:38:23 AM