1 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

2 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

3 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

Cierra Ramirez is a Girl in Progress

Do celebs still get embarrassed by their moms? See what this star says...

looks really cool cant wait

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 5/6/2012 7:37:22 PM

soo gunna c it!!! that is if my mom lets me Frown

by cutiepie14231 on 5/6/2012 6:53:01 PM

I'm definitely going to check out Girl in Progress! My favorite thing about my mom is that she's so supportive and helpful and always there for me.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 6:42:43 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:41:18 PM

On the last day of July, I'm going on vacation u til the 6th of August. On the 5th, it's my parents anniversary and idk what to get them!! I know it's a long time til then. Im going to cancun if that does any good. Im also going with my aunt if that helps too.
THANKS!!! Gabby

Hey Gabbyw123, you could get your parents something from Cancun. Get your aunt to suggest some ideas to you too. Have fun and enjoy your vacay!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 2:17:41 PM

So my crush/BGF was being a jerk to me a couple days ago & said I had a big nose. He always flirts with me one day,then ignores me the next. He always says I have a big nose on days like that when he ignores me. Other than than,I'm pretty sure he likes me. He hates it when I ignore him back,which is what I've been doing. He's tried asking my friends,asking me,and yesterday he started rubbing my shoulders,(I like having my shoulders rubbed). But he won't come up to me when I'm actually ALONE and ask me what's wrong. He just asks me when I'm around a bunch of people. I'll tell him why I'm upset if he approaches me when I'm alone,but he won't do it!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MadMaddie911, mhmm this guy is confusing me too. I think he likes you but is afraid to fully show his feelings for you Pull him to the side and let him know that his name calling offends you and ask him where he sees your friendship going. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/5/2012 2:14:24 PM

I also lovee her dress she is wearing! (in the pic) Smile

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 11:54:46 AM

Sounds like a really good movie! I wish I had a fun and awesome mom. Frown

by Princess Keziyah on 5/5/2012 11:50:18 AM

Looks awesome!!

by fallsb-ball on 5/5/2012 11:31:41 AM

That sound sooo good! I must've watched the trailer like 5 times!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 5/5/2012 10:26:34 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!