6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

I stuffed my bra and people found out!

Before school each day, I would put just a little bit more tissue in my bra. When it looked like I was truly developed, some...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My parents are always comparing me to my sister, i have lower grades and my period hasn't started are the two main fighting subjects. but my mom freaks out cuz i have lower grades than my sister did but my rents don't realize that im in the advanced program and she wasn't. and my mom is freaking out because i haven't had my period, i had appendicitis and she asked a nurse to check... she was so worried. my mom doesn't realize that my sister got hers early and im only in 7th grade. my mom is always trying to get me to eat more and all this other stuff so that i might get it sooner.
how can i get my parents to stop comparing me please!
thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do is always show them you're trying your best. Work hard, ask for help when you need it, and be the best "you" that you can be.  Try not to feel the pressure and always reassure yourself you're trying as hard as you can with what you can control (like grades, getting involved at school, doing your chores without being asked, etc.), and you're not letting the stuff you can't control bother you (like your period). And don't be afraid to depend on other people to help you calm your parents down. If you have body questions (like mom with your period), ask a doctor so you can get a professional opinion to clear things up. You are TOTALLY normal even though you didn't get your period exactly when your sis got hers! We're not all made the same that way, so just because you're in the same family doesn't mean you'll get it at the same age. There's actually no way to predict it! <3 And if they're concerned about your grades, try setting up a parent teacher conference. Explain the sitch to your teacher before your parents come in so he/she knows what's going on - the teacher can tell your parents that you're working on a really tough curriculum and that you're actually doing an amazing job. This could really help make your parents step back a little and let you do your thing Smile
Lauren C.

by favcolorgreen on 5/3/2012 11:11:32 PM

wow i would never risk that!! we have a SMALL school (40 people in each grade) everyone knows everything about you and that stuff spreads in a hour

by Payton K on 5/3/2012 10:41:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
If you're wearing a pad and you have your period does it feel like you're wetting your pants??? What is the differnce between a pad and pantiliner???

Hey girlie,

Depending on how heavy your flow is, yes sometimes it can feel "wet" down there when you're wearing a pad during your period. But it gets soaked up into the pad and dries soon enough! Personally though, I didn't like feeling that way during my period (it felt dirty like I always wanted to take a bath), so I switched to tampons when I felt ready. And I've never gone back! They're totally more my speed Smile

As for the difference, pantyliners are for REALLY light days of your period or for extra protection if you're wearing a tampon (and want to protect against any surprise leaks). Pads can soak up a LOT more liquid than pantyliners can. Usually, girls will go straight for pads when their periods start, because your flow can vary so much. You wanna avoid leaks! Smile
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 5/3/2012 10:29:11 PM

Why would you want to stuff? I'm an AA and I'm totally okay with it! I would hate to have big boobs like my classmates. Embrace that you're small! It's awesome!

by MusikRox1999 on 5/3/2012 10:09:12 PM

awwwww im sorry Frown i hope that people quit bullying you. know that you will develop sooner or later. im 17 and i finally really started developing this school year. you dont need to stuff. just wear some push up bras for some support, but stuffing wont do you any good as you can see. i wish you the best. <3

by girlivinginclouds on 5/3/2012 10:01:33 PM

Hey just think about it this way they probs have something they are hiding too!! But, I hope you are comfortable enough with your body now, I have the complete opposite issue, and its soooo annoying, but oh well. Check out my youtube channel KYLIEKELLYKARISSA and subscribe!! If anyone ever needs any advice just post on my wall, or message me on youtube!!

by kyky12324 on 5/3/2012 9:54:06 PM

Oh,I am so sorry!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/3/2012 9:46:26 PM

that is sad but i bet you would have been fine if you hadn't stuffed.... though i feel your pain!

by amileofroses on 5/3/2012 9:19:33 PM

I am soo sorry that happened to you. But we are all girls with the same stuff. You should be happy for what you've got and live life to the max. Good Luck!

Hey girls join my club Girls World <3 Here we will talk boys, bullies, drama or whatever else you want. Please join. Thanks

by EGJplay on 5/3/2012 8:35:59 PM

so im thinking that i do not want to do cheer next year (i've been on the team for 2 years), and that i want to take a break. I honestly just don't love it anymore like i used to, and it's becoming more of a burden than something i love to do. I know my friends (/teammates) are going to be mad, and my coach (who is naturally mean) is going to chew me out for it. How do I deal with them, and what can I do next year after school so i don't get bored? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

There are always going to be times when you don't feel like going to practice or you aren't looking forward to a certain competition but, overall, if cheering isn't as fun as it was for you before, it's TOTALLY ok to retire and find another way to spend your time! Your extracurricular activities should be stuff that YOU love, not stuff you're doing just so other people don't get mad at you. Don't worry about how your team or coach reacts. Be straight with them and tell them you love them, but you just don't think cheering is the right activity for you anymore. Quit at the end of the year so you don't leave them halfway through. And be supportive of them afterward, even if you aren't involved anymore. Then try to explore other interests next year to pass your time! Do you love to write? Try joining the newspaper or yearbook. Do you play piano on the side? Try seeing if you could join band. What about a club, trying out for a different sport, or helping with fundraisers/non-profits like the Red Cross or Habitat for Humanity? There are sooo many other things you could do - you just have to be honest with yourself, try some new things, and go with what you feel the most passionate about!
Lauren C.