AN HOUR AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

I stuffed my bra and people found out!

Before school each day, I would put just a little bit more tissue in my bra. When it looked like I was truly developed, some...

MOD!
I recently started dating this totally unbelievably amazing guySmile I'm only 15 but I really think I love him and he loves me, too. We've known each other for over a year and we became best friends a few months ago. We're both pretty mature for our age...but is it too early for the "L word?"

Hey girlie, if you've just recently started dating him it's probably too early. Give it a couple months and see how things are going. Make sure that your relationship is serious before you say you love him.

Lauren T.

by lolomar on 12/26/2012 5:11:23 AM

My friends behind my back and directly to me, say I have small breasts. It's SO annoying and it makes me feel akward,uuughgh!

by mamabear162 on 10/27/2012 9:05:19 PM

there is this boy i like in my class but i think he likes anthor girl better than me and i always embarress myself in front of him. whenever i try to flirt with him he does not even notice. What should i do?

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/20/2012 3:24:29 PM

woah girl that chick is like wow like wow i mean WOW! dude really? like totz like omg like whoah!

by gracezoom144 on 10/19/2012 7:43:08 PM

I did that, too. But only because I forgot my bra one day.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:34:57 PM

MOD!
So there is this guy who I really liked! I didn't know him very well but he asked me out and I said yes. He's so sweet and amazing and perfect! He always tells me how much he loves me and I love him too! The thing is the relationship is getting more and more serious and I'm realizing that I just don't want a boyfriend right now! I feel like I'm too young and stupid for that right now. How can I break up with him with out crushing his heart?

Hey girl,

If you tell him exactly what you posted here, he'll understand! Tell him you like him but that you don't think you two are mature enough to handle your relationship. Who knows, maybe you can date again one day when you're a bit older!

Meghan D.

by lolomar on 6/22/2012 5:06:54 PM

Hey I know someone who did that people noticed to. But I am glad I don't have to do that I don't really want boys to look at me that way I just want to be me. You know that fealling

by Wolfmoonstar on 6/17/2012 12:55:58 PM

I am kind of like that, I didnt realize what some things were that were being said and my friends would make fun of me for being naive.  Meghan D.

by luckykel on 6/9/2012 12:24:09 AM

Giiirrrl trust me having huge boobs is a pain in the a$$. I'm 12 and I'm short with huge boobs and huge feet. Enjoy being small while you can

by Firefox101 on 6/8/2012 2:28:06 AM

Hey! I have a situation that i need some advice on. Schools out (as of yesterday) and Im going to be a freshman in the fall. Im not the hottest girl in the world by far but I do have a boyfriend whose really nice. Now there was one point in time when i had a ton of acne and its gone now but i have scars and red patches which i cover up with makeup but everyone still remembers those days, especially my bfs friend. This friend who i'll call T gets a kick out of making fun of me all the time and it gets old. I dont tell my bf because I dont want a fight but is there aany way I can stop this? Thanks a bunch!
-Redraidercheerleader

Hey girl!

This sounds like a solvable situation. Your BF's friend is probably just insecure about himself, so he makes fun of you to make himself feel better. The best thing you can do is not let it bother you. If it does, don't show it. If you don't acknowledge him, he'll probably stop. If you're not giving him a reaction, then he won't have a reason to make fun of you. If it gets really bad, there's no reason why you shouldn't tell your BF. He cares about you and his friend, so he'll probably want to help to make sure you two get along. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Redraidercheerleader on 5/30/2012 11:59:12 AM

its okay everyone has flaws you just have to learn how to live with them so you can overcome themSmile))

by liv2laf on 5/28/2012 5:28:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!
Okay so guy and he added me on facebook a while ago . He goes to a different school and we started texting . I know he knows tons of people that go to my school, and he seems like a pretty nice guy . He wants me to hang out with him tomorrow at the park (just us) and I'm scared because we've never met yet . Should I go or is it too risky ? Plase respond asap !! Thankyou <3

Hey girl!

This is a tricky situation. Yeah, he might know lots of people at your school, and your intuitions are telling you he's a nice guy. But it seems risky to go meet him alone. Next time you are hanging out with a group of friends, invite him to join. Or invite him over to your house while your parents are home so you won't be alone. Since your relationship began online, it's hard to know what exactly is true about this guy. Meeting him in a place with other people you know around will make you more comfortable as you get to know him.
Rachael A.

by cancerthecrab on 5/28/2012 2:12:22 AM

One of my really close friends breath smells mostnof the time. I try being nice when I have a mint or gum offering it to her but she always says no I am good. And also I notice a lot that her hair is really greasy and because of that she is starting to get Lots of achney . A lot of other girls gossip about her and how she has bad higeens . But I do not what to hurt her fealli gs any addvice

by Danceismylife123 on 5/26/2012 10:10:53 PM

I am13 and me and most of the girls in my grade are starting to change .( puberty) there is this one girl in my gym class that dose not wear a bra . When we are changing it is so weird because she is FULLY developed and instead ofnchangingn quickly she talks to every one well she has no shirt on . It is so gross

by Danceismylife123 on 5/26/2012 10:06:14 PM

Here's my advice: next time someone jokes about this and says something along the lines of "Can I have a tissue?" pull a whole box (literally, a cardboard tissue box) and say "I always carry some with me". If you play along, the teasing will stop. Trust me, I learned this the hard way (no, I didn't stuff my bra, but I have gotten teased before. Then again, who hasn't?)

by livan on 5/23/2012 8:08:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! MODMODMOD,
this teacher i dont like is picking on me! though im 18 she yells at me for example today i was working and i thought she was talking to me but she was talking to my friend beside me and she said to me/my bff and said get up and i was confesude and i said what do you mean? and she was "I WASNT TALKING TO YOU MY GOD" then i told my teacher (my real teacher who is the best) and she said she will talk to her she did then i told my mom and she talked to her also. Now she is being more mean. now im moving with my parents and other family to missippi beacue of her and my mom is getting a job offer so what do i do to tell my friends

Hey babe,

Just tell your friends how it really is, that your mom got a job offer.
Jordan S.

by mlshay on 5/21/2012 5:11:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! MODMODMOD,
Okay, so me and my sister have to share a room, and every night my sister takes the remote and turns off the TV. Sometime I ask her if I could use the remote, but she will just lay twords the wall and go to sleep with the remote in her hands(totally ignoring me!). Well, then I would try and turn the TV on by pressing the button on it. Then my sister would just turn it right back off.. it's not like I'm scared of the dark, I just like listening to the TV while I go to sleep. I tried to compromise with her, I told her that I could turn the TV on and turn it down low.. But she wouldn't listen.. What should I do? Can you please help me? If so, Thanks so much!
Love,
SingingInHarmony

Hey Girl!

I feel ya- I used to share a room with my sister and we fought A LOT. It's great that you're open to compromise. Now you just have to work on making your sis open to it, too. Try telling her why you want to sleep with the TV on. Say "It helps me sleep better and I would really appreciate it if you let me have it on for a bit". Ask her why she objects to the idea. Maybe it gives her a headache or prevents her from falling asleep. If so, you could go to bed a little earlier. You'll be asleep by the time she gets in bed and she can turn the TV off herself.

Marisa D.

by SingingInHarmony on 5/18/2012 2:57:54 AM

don't worry about wat other ppl have to say about you it only matters wat you think of urself and i hope that these people find how rude they were to make fun of you about something that you cant change about yourself in the first place and maybe someday that guy will feel bad about what he said to you.

by that girl on 5/17/2012 9:12:30 PM

if he ever says something like that again just say"why were you looking there"it always works
and if it doesnt then i dont know what to tell you and dont worry it will wear off

by kaykay212 on 5/17/2012 5:08:14 PM

Ok im 18 and my boobs r small 36A and i cant stand having small boobs it feals like i have big ones but im gonna get used to it. But dont stuff ur bra it dosnt work dont do it i did and that was bad i hope i help Smile

by mlshay on 5/14/2012 4:40:42 PM

That really stinks! But u don't need to be embaresed about how developed or undeveloped u are. just be who u are. IF ANYONE NEEDS ADVICE IM HERE TO TALK!

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/14/2012 2:18:20 PM

Don't worry,

Theese kinda things happen sometimes. The effect wears off fairly quickly. So dont freak out.

by silver_wolf on 5/10/2012 9:59:03 PM

OMG that really sucks i am SO sorry to hear that! Things will get better, and people will quit bugging you about it because im sure they have something better to do.

by hotpink6 on 5/10/2012 7:38:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so one of my guyfriends/crushes was really sad today! He overheard his "best friend" say that no one likes him! I feel so bad for him! I want to do something but I don't know what to do/say to him.... Help?! (Although a funny thing is we both have the same last name. No relation at all..) But please help??!!!
Thank you!!
<3 Mypeeps112

Just talk to him! Make him laugh. If you are there for him to listen or distract him he'll be ok Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mypeeps112 on 5/9/2012 9:30:13 PM

Babe--
I'm not saying what you did was wrong, but I'm 13 and i have a 34C bra size. I get made fun of for 'stuffing' my bra, but I don't. Appreciate your body, I would love to have it! It's embarrassing having bigger boobs than everyone else so enjoy being normal! And when people make fun of you, just smile and say "I don't know, why don't you check your own bra/pants. I got the idea from you after all!" (But only if it is really bad...dont be a bully!)
<33 Hope this helped cheer you up!

by enhorselover101 on 5/9/2012 7:45:19 PM

Hay i dont think it is bad that udid that and they will get over it .i mean thats not that bad my grandma when she was in high school had fake boob thing in her bra the make them look biger and one fell out in to the punch bolw at a party and after a week or so somthing else happend to some one else and they got over it

by Danceismylife123 on 5/9/2012 5:42:32 PM

I am 13 years old and i do not belive in santa or any of that . When i told my mom she told me that she dis not kno what i was talking about that they are real i have a littell brother but i would never tell him that . I dont know why but it bothers me that she just wount tell me the truth even though i already kno it

by Danceismylife123 on 5/9/2012 5:28:02 PM

I personally dont think it is right that some people are judging this girl hard for what she did in almost a rude way through comments. Sure it may seem a bit weird, but, hey everyone has somewhere weird they do. Just stuffing your bra may not be one of them. Plus, this is the ONLY thing we know about this girl, there are probably wayyy better things about her than this. Those things were just clouded over by this ONE incident.

by cloverr on 5/5/2012 10:11:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Hi, I am only 13 years old but I have kind of an embarrassing question...are most girls supposed to shave...down there? I really dont know because I think some of my friends do it already.

Hey mile spark, yes a majority of women do shave down there. No worries about awkward questions, we’re all girls here. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mileyspark on 5/5/2012 2:58:44 PM

Hey, look. If the person who posted this is reading my comment, take it from me. Kids at school will get over it, and you don't need to feel insecure about yourself. I'm sure your beautiful, and there is no need to rush growing up. Please don't don anything to change yourself, because we were all made to be who we are. (not who others want us to be)

by Secrets101 on 5/4/2012 9:48:11 PM

My mom thinks I have a rash on the back of my neck but I think it is acne. What do I tell her? Also I have little bumps all over my cheeks and upper arms so my mom took me to the dermatologist and he said that I had this thing where dead skin is blocking my hair follicles. He gave me this cream and it's not helping at all. I'm afraid it's affecting my brain beacuse when I use it after two weeks I stop taking it event though I really want to get it cleared up. I don't know why I stop I just can't do it anymore if that makes sense. My mom also is really over dramatic about my skin. She says that I'm totally breaking out if I have one or more pimples that usual how do I get her to stop freaking out. I have really sensitive skin and this is what I put on it: cetaphil daily facial cleanser, clearasil acne rapid action pads, every other day I use a nutrogena face scrub and I somethimes use the cream I talked about above. Is this good stuff I use or are there different products?

Hey! That sounds fine to me but the most important thing is to follow your doctor's advice. Good luck Chica!
Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 5/4/2012 8:59:02 PM

I have acne i don't care don't think about it to much
Don't stuff your bra just be yourself.

by hellokitty927 on 5/4/2012 7:43:36 PM

omg i never stuff my bra..thats a little weird

by stylecrazy503 on 5/4/2012 7:18:31 PM

Why would you stuff in the first place? Wait. Nevermind. About all of the popular jerkies do.

by Abby774 on 5/4/2012 6:15:35 PM

its right! im curvy and have a big "chest area" for my age and im always complaining how it makes me look too old! hehe

by lilmissamazing on 5/4/2012 4:24:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
So I have a lot of acne on my forehead and its soooo annoying ive even tried proactive and it kinda cleared up but ive been trying it for like a month my mom thinks it could be a rash or something. Have any suggestions on what i could do without spending a ton of money. Thanks

Hey girl, I know acne can be tough. I'd ask your mom if you can make an appointment with a dermatologist to figure out what the real problem is. If it's a rash, you don't want to slather on creams that might just make it worse! Good luck! xx

Jess D.

by juliaishappy on 5/4/2012 3:42:23 PM

While I agree with you guys that she shouldn't have been stuffing her bra, is it not pretty much the same thing as wearing a push up bra?

by sarah.sjworm on 5/4/2012 9:50:44 AM

MOD MODMODMOD MOD
I know that no small boobed person wants to be small boobed, but I've no boobs!! like nothing! I'm about to go into high school and i don't even need to wear a bra! Should I be worried? I'm 13. oh and I haven't gotten my period yet.
i can't seem to think of any good way to embrace my flatchestedness thanks in advance!!

Hey girl, no need to be worried! Every girl gets her period at a different time, sometimes even up to age 16, and it's totally normal. Talk to your mom about when she first got hers. And just think about how easy you have it right now--bras can be super uncomfortable!

Jess D.

by HannahJL on 5/4/2012 3:23:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can i find a good strapless bra for not too much $?
i have one from kohls and i am a 32-34 A. i checked Victoria's Secret, but $50; yikes!
also, where can i find clear straps, you know, to put in a strapless bra? love all your help!
thanks so much!
xoxo,
natalie :<)

Hey babe! Try Target for a good strapless bra. And I think you can buy clear straps off of Amazon. Good luck! xx
Jess D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/4/2012 12:56:16 AM

So I'm 12 and my bra size is 34A. All of my friends are 32A and I feel left out. I am much taller than them but still. Is this normal?
Thanks do much
❤ CottonCandyCutie

Hey girlie,

It's TOTALLY normal! I think all my besties have different bra sizes - it's not what matters in the big picture. You're tempted to compare right now, but remember that you all will still grow, change, go from bra size to bra size... puberty isn't over yet babe, for any of you! So try to be happy with what you have - get a good fitting bra, walk with confidence, and try not to obsess over the numbers so much. Especially since you're taller than them, your size is right and normal because it works with YOUR body Smile
Lauren C.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/3/2012 11:33:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My parents are always comparing me to my sister, i have lower grades and my period hasn't started are the two main fighting subjects. but my mom freaks out cuz i have lower grades than my sister did but my rents don't realize that im in the advanced program and she wasn't. and my mom is freaking out because i haven't had my period, i had appendicitis and she asked a nurse to check... she was so worried. my mom doesn't realize that my sister got hers early and im only in 7th grade. my mom is always trying to get me to eat more and all this other stuff so that i might get it sooner.
how can i get my parents to stop comparing me please!
thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do is always show them you're trying your best. Work hard, ask for help when you need it, and be the best "you" that you can be.  Try not to feel the pressure and always reassure yourself you're trying as hard as you can with what you can control (like grades, getting involved at school, doing your chores without being asked, etc.), and you're not letting the stuff you can't control bother you (like your period). And don't be afraid to depend on other people to help you calm your parents down. If you have body questions (like mom with your period), ask a doctor so you can get a professional opinion to clear things up. You are TOTALLY normal even though you didn't get your period exactly when your sis got hers! We're not all made the same that way, so just because you're in the same family doesn't mean you'll get it at the same age. There's actually no way to predict it! <3 And if they're concerned about your grades, try setting up a parent teacher conference. Explain the sitch to your teacher before your parents come in so he/she knows what's going on - the teacher can tell your parents that you're working on a really tough curriculum and that you're actually doing an amazing job. This could really help make your parents step back a little and let you do your thing Smile
Lauren C.

by favcolorgreen on 5/3/2012 11:11:32 PM

wow i would never risk that!! we have a SMALL school (40 people in each grade) everyone knows everything about you and that stuff spreads in a hour

by Payton K on 5/3/2012 10:41:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
If you're wearing a pad and you have your period does it feel like you're wetting your pants??? What is the differnce between a pad and pantiliner???

Hey girlie,

Depending on how heavy your flow is, yes sometimes it can feel "wet" down there when you're wearing a pad during your period. But it gets soaked up into the pad and dries soon enough! Personally though, I didn't like feeling that way during my period (it felt dirty like I always wanted to take a bath), so I switched to tampons when I felt ready. And I've never gone back! They're totally more my speed Smile

As for the difference, pantyliners are for REALLY light days of your period or for extra protection if you're wearing a tampon (and want to protect against any surprise leaks). Pads can soak up a LOT more liquid than pantyliners can. Usually, girls will go straight for pads when their periods start, because your flow can vary so much. You wanna avoid leaks! Smile
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 5/3/2012 10:29:11 PM

Why would you want to stuff? I'm an AA and I'm totally okay with it! I would hate to have big boobs like my classmates. Embrace that you're small! It's awesome!

by MusikRox1999 on 5/3/2012 10:09:12 PM

awwwww im sorry Frown i hope that people quit bullying you. know that you will develop sooner or later. im 17 and i finally really started developing this school year. you dont need to stuff. just wear some push up bras for some support, but stuffing wont do you any good as you can see. i wish you the best. <3

by girlivinginclouds on 5/3/2012 10:01:33 PM

Hey just think about it this way they probs have something they are hiding too!! But, I hope you are comfortable enough with your body now, I have the complete opposite issue, and its soooo annoying, but oh well. Check out my youtube channel KYLIEKELLYKARISSA and subscribe!! If anyone ever needs any advice just post on my wall, or message me on youtube!!

by kyky12324 on 5/3/2012 9:54:06 PM

Oh,I am so sorry!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/3/2012 9:46:26 PM

that is sad but i bet you would have been fine if you hadn't stuffed.... though i feel your pain!

by amileofroses on 5/3/2012 9:19:33 PM

I am soo sorry that happened to you. But we are all girls with the same stuff. You should be happy for what you've got and live life to the max. Good Luck!

Hey girls join my club Girls World <3 Here we will talk boys, bullies, drama or whatever else you want. Please join. Thanks

by EGJplay on 5/3/2012 8:35:59 PM

so im thinking that i do not want to do cheer next year (i've been on the team for 2 years), and that i want to take a break. I honestly just don't love it anymore like i used to, and it's becoming more of a burden than something i love to do. I know my friends (/teammates) are going to be mad, and my coach (who is naturally mean) is going to chew me out for it. How do I deal with them, and what can I do next year after school so i don't get bored? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

There are always going to be times when you don't feel like going to practice or you aren't looking forward to a certain competition but, overall, if cheering isn't as fun as it was for you before, it's TOTALLY ok to retire and find another way to spend your time! Your extracurricular activities should be stuff that YOU love, not stuff you're doing just so other people don't get mad at you. Don't worry about how your team or coach reacts. Be straight with them and tell them you love them, but you just don't think cheering is the right activity for you anymore. Quit at the end of the year so you don't leave them halfway through. And be supportive of them afterward, even if you aren't involved anymore. Then try to explore other interests next year to pass your time! Do you love to write? Try joining the newspaper or yearbook. Do you play piano on the side? Try seeing if you could join band. What about a club, trying out for a different sport, or helping with fundraisers/non-profits like the Red Cross or Habitat for Humanity? There are sooo many other things you could do - you just have to be honest with yourself, try some new things, and go with what you feel the most passionate about!
Lauren C.

by privygurl123 on 5/3/2012 8:35:20 PM

I agree you should be embarrassed about stuffing your bra because its not a normal thing t do and makes you come off as a different person than you really might be.

by I_Rock_The_World_7269 on 5/3/2012 8:01:30 PM

alot of ppl do that and im srry there teasin u some of them prob stuff there bras to just try to accept your body and whatever happens happens

by ibrown1 on 5/3/2012 7:49:50 PM

honestly, you shouldn't have stuffed your bra in the first place... it's kinda your own fault.

by guitargirl7321 on 5/3/2012 7:23:10 PM