3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

4 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

5 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Mother's Day brunch best bet: vanilla French toast

Treat Mom to a b-fast surprise with the tastiest French toast ever. Seriously.

im gonna make this! im gonna use cinnamon raisan bread
I dont think I spelt raisan right lol I cant wait! Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/26/2013 11:35:47 AM

hey! join my club THE VEGI VEGITARIANS

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/16/2012 4:08:54 PM

I made this for my Mom for breakfast in bed with a yogurt parfait and grapefruit juice! She loved it!! Thank you! Smile

by myracle13 on 5/13/2012 10:52:03 AM

totally makin this 4 my mom with coffee, eggs, and bacon. she'll love it!

by Genny101 on 5/13/2012 12:22:43 AM

Making this for mothers day!<3

by Pinkkatie1999 on 5/12/2012 10:01:50 PM

ohhhhhhhhhh i can almost taste the delicious

by iluvpiggles on 5/7/2012 6:33:41 PM

Ooooooooohhhh, i cant wait to try it!!!!!!!!!

by iluvpiggles on 5/7/2012 6:33:04 PM

I think this idea is great, although i'm not too good with making toast. But it's still a good thoughtful taasty idea.

by Dilyla16 on 5/7/2012 2:48:01 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:04:40 AM

Hey If you like stuff like this french toast you should join creativity closet. Every sunday I post 5 ideas in crafts,cooking/baking,seasonal,birthday party idea and room decor.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/6/2012 8:26:41 PM