3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Party with GL's Cinco de Mayo-inspired playlist

Blast these tunes and get the fiesta started, girlies!

For Cinco de Mayo, I had a party and went to a Mexican restaurant. I played "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez the most.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 7:06:54 PM

Try Justo Lamas's "Eres Tu." Best, cheesiest song ever.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 5/4/2012 6:51:57 PM

I stick to basic salsa mucic its fun and classy.

Hello, Now if you don't like reading about people advertising their advice pages and clubs, don't read forward though you probably will anyway because your curious.

I have an advice queen page called rainyseattlegirl whether you need help on your next english paper or need inspiration for a novel I'm here to help. I have straights A's in english have written two novels and have won school writing contests.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/4/2012 1:39:59 PM

Cool Smile Too bad me and my family don't celebrate cinco de mayo because we're spanish Smile And BTW,before anyone asks,being spanish and mexican are very different. Mexico is a different place from Spain completely.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/4/2012 1:08:24 PM

I Like It is a great dance song! I like International Love but I think it's too overplayed.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/4/2012 11:03:45 AM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 10:53:37 AM

I love all those sweet songs and I'll be sure to blast them at my party this Saturday! I have a huge party with my girls and we went all out with the decorations a few days ago. My friend is from Spain so her family is big on this! ANY SLEEPOVER TIPS?! We would love them!

by lilyyum on 5/4/2012 12:04:55 AM