10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Step up your cheer skills

Now's the time to kick your training into top gear...

Ive been homeschooled all my life and Ive been on a cheer team twice Smile homeschool is amazing and yes I have friends! I go to party's I go to park days where a ton of my friends get together! I love my life and wouldn't change it for anything..... But like most kids I have to get up early and start the school days the only difference is I'm at my house at my desk not in a classroom at a desk. Plus being homeschooled doesn't stop you from doing sports. I do gymnastics and I'm on the swim team. I also get to go to prom for all four years of homeschool.... yes they have a homeschool prom and homecoming Smile)

by katiemonkey15 on 5/21/2012 8:10:28 PM

AAAWE!!!! This makes me sad. I've been homeschooled half my life, so I've never been a cheerleader!But I really want to!!! I'll finally be going to public school next year, but, I probably won't get to be a cheerleader because I'v never done it before!! I wish I hadn't homeschooled! And since I'm complaining about it, I also don't have enough friends for someone like me!!! I wish I had gone to public school the whole time!!!

by elaynenhill on 5/17/2012 10:54:39 PM

Join my club if you want to lose weight or just plain tone up for bikini season! It's called get thin NOW! And we give out great tips, workouts, advice, and recipes to make you a mean lean healthy machine!

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 7:41:51 PM

Hey Esparkle, check out this link for some tips on hownto get a great but. Hope this helps! Xoxo

modmodmodmod!!!
hey this might sound wierd but i really want a tighter but for swimsuit season anytips i already am very athletic i competivly swim and eat very healthy Lynae P.

by Esparkle on 5/12/2012 4:05:56 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:03:35 PM

Yeah! Go gheerleaders! It's not as easy as people think! You've got to be majorly strong and flexible, loud, and...well... CHEERFUL! Laughing

by maddiemusic7 on 5/12/2012 12:33:05 PM

finally! GL puts on a cheer article! We rule the internet <333

by kenzi143 on 5/12/2012 10:04:33 AM

My bday is the last day of school and we get out early. I've decided i wanna have a bday dinner with my girl friends from school. Where shud we go and how should i go about doing it?

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what restaurant you want to go to, why not ask your friends where they would like to go? That way, you'll have some ideas, and everyone will be happy!

Meghan D.