3 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

16 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

16 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Crush confession: The whole school knows who I like!

Should I embrace it or hide it to spare myself from humiliation?

@abigail11 heyyy yeah guys can be hard to read but from what it sounds like your guy likes you Laughing so try to get further than just IMing and stuff and talk to him face to face because it is alot easier to tell in person or when a friend can observe. GOOD LUCK!! Smile

by Lauren3 on 6/20/2012 3:50:50 AM

Same thing happened to me except it was worse. A couple of days after my 14th bday party i was with him (We will call him bob), and i told my friends and they all thought he liked me but then a few days later a friend (we will call her cara) told me that he liked a girl (her other friend we will call her suzy)so Bob asked Suzy out then friends told me and kind of actually made fun of me like they joked around meanly and i cried for a long time but pulled myself together so nobody would know. Then all of mine and Suzy's mutual friends ran up to me saying how they would hate to be me and i cried again and they all told Suzy and she told Bob and then Bob knew and they told everyone. He WAS like my best friend now our friendship is ruined and it is so stupid because they hate eachother now and i think he likes me. Stupid kid. Oh well now i have moved on and i just try to avoid situations like that (oh and Suzy did this three times before this is just the first time everyone heard about it)

by Lauren3 on 6/20/2012 3:45:42 AM

Modmodmod!
Is it possible to suddenly fall out of love with someone you had a crush on? There was this guy, and I thought about him today, and I just didn't get excited like I always do. I mean, I still think he's a cool guy and all, but I just don't think I'm in love with him. I haven't seen him since Thursday. Is it possible to forget how much you like someone?

Hey girlie,

Yes, sometimes you just lose the attraction.  It's likely that if it happened so easily that it wasn't anything close to love though, more like a crush or infatuation.
Jordan S.

by celLOL2000 on 5/28/2012 8:49:41 PM

MODMODMOD okay so i've been crushin on this guy since my schools winter dance and it's gotten stronger the closer it is to the end of the school year. i wanna tell him how i feel but i'm afraid that if he doesn't feel the same way the next 3 years to come (because i know he's gonna be in most of my classes) are going to be kind of awkward for a little while. And even though i want to tell him i'm so self conscience that i don't think i could do it and if i did i wouldn't know when or how to say it, i'm not a very forward person. Any Advice ????

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by oneoftheodd on 5/25/2012 8:50:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD Next week I'm going on a field trip to with my chorus and my crush is going to be there, too. We sign up for groups tommorrow.Should i wait to see what group he signs up for, then sign up for that group myself, or just ask him? And what if my section in chorus is required to sign up first, do u think he'll want to be in the same group as me (we're friends, too, btw.)
also, on the day of the trip i want to sit next to him on the bus. Do i ask him if he wants to sit together, just do it, or talk to him and whoever he's talking to beforehand, and when we get on sit next to him? Help!

Hey girl, I think it would show more of a sign if you ask him what group he's in. Show him that you're interested. I think he'll want to be in the same group as well! I think you should just sit with him on the bus. You don't want to ask him too much it might overwhelm him at first. Try and get behind him in the line for the bus so you can see where he's sitting and either sit next to him or near him.

lauren r.

by iheartglee12 on 5/23/2012 6:07:49 PM

my sis told my crush i like him and i go over 2 his house alot and he dosen't even care and i just had a concert 4 band the lil kids concert and our concert and during the little kids concert he kept singing and i think he is showing off his b-ball skills 2 me!!! <3

by bailtr on 5/18/2012 6:51:54 AM

My friends told my BGF/crush that I liked him I thought he was going to tell the whole school he only told two of his friends (ALSo my friends) that I like him they didn't tell anybody else. The only thing he does sometimes is joke about "us" and count how many kids we are going to have. He is super nice and I like him alot but he does have a girlfriend who I don't get along with at all!

by Farmer16 on 5/14/2012 8:15:39 AM

Mod
My BGF/crush was told by my fr

by Farmer16 on 5/14/2012 8:09:57 AM

Mod MOd MoD. Ok so there is this guy I've had a crush on since second grade. I know that he knows I like him but we're just friends. He broke up with his gf a few weeks ago and my friends keep telling me to make a move but I'm scared of rejection. I really don't know what to do because I don't want to ruin our friendship I could really use some advise!

Hey girl,

If you want to make a move, you should go for it! Even if he does say no, at least you won't wonder what could have happened. But if he was in a relationship and is still getting over his other girlfriend, there's no harm in waiting a bit longer and staying friends until then.

Meghan D.

by Monglo99 on 5/12/2012 2:34:35 AM

Ok,so,my crush doesn't go to my school.But,my friend goes to the same school as him,and they are good friends and they talk a lot.So,all I can do is text him.But,I went a little over board and started texting him WAY to much.So,the outcome was that he stopped texting me.I got really mad at him,so I started calling him a jerk and all that kinda stuff.My friend told him all about it,but in return,he showed her all of the texts I sent I him.Some of them were even private.I couldn't believe he did that,but now I just wanna try to be friends and text him every once in a while,but apparently he disapproves.How could I get him to text me back just to start a conversation?

Hey! Just send him one more text apologizing and saying you'd like to be friends and DON'T text him anymore, so that he can see that you mean what you said. good luck!

Helen S.