AN HOUR AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

17 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

COMMENTS

Crush confession: The whole school knows who I like!

Should I embrace it or hide it to spare myself from humiliation?

The way i see it is that that's your friends problem not yours, you should consider where your friendship with her is. But as for the crush thing just admit it, all it is is a crush, it's not like it effects him really and if he thinks it does he is just shallow. Don't be embarassed for who you like "those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" Dr. Seuss

by Moone on 5/5/2012 9:48:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD i finally found my celebrity crush's address. i want to tell him i'm a big fan of him and even ask him questions, but i don't want to sound stupid. help!

Hey girlie,

Go for it! Speak from your heart and let him know how much he means from you, ask him questions, and write what feels "right" for you. There's no guarantee that he'll respond because I'm sure lots of people send mail to him every single day, but it's worth a shot Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 5/5/2012 9:39:37 PM

Wow. The exact same thing happened 2 me on friday! Except my BFF told everyone & then blamed it on someone else.

by natdtanner on 5/5/2012 9:21:00 PM

My BGF is planning to do that on the last day of school on a dare (but we'll be graduating to the middle school so fingers crossed, everybody will have forgotten by then or not even care). I mostly worried about what my crush will think. If I'm right, he'll never speak to me again.

by Copperfrost on 5/5/2012 9:19:33 PM

So this is way off-topic but...a couple weeks ago, I got a few pimples next 2 my nose so I put some spot treatment on them. But I had an allergic reaction 2 it! It burned my skin and a few times it bled! I tried 2 cover it w/ makeup (not smart) and it stung so much. I had 2 used makeup remover 2 get it off and it hurt so bad I cried. That was this afternoon and now I have neosporin on it b/c I read that will help it heal, but it is so dry and flaky and red! Is there anything I can do 2 make it better? It looks awful and is so painful! Plz help!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 5/5/2012 8:15:21 PM

That is super hard having people find out they like them!!!

by amileofroses on 5/5/2012 7:18:06 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i have a serious problem with jealousy. I feel inferior to my friends because I'm always second best. Every time something good happens to them, instead of being happy for them, i wind up wishing i could better than them. Than if i try to make myself feel better, i compare myself to them and think about all the stuff they've done that i haven't even if i try just as hard. I love my friends and i don't want to feel this way--i know it's incredibly selfish of me. Please, please Help!

Hey girl,

I tend to have the same problem.  I think trying to make yourself better is a great thing, but only if it's for yourself and not out of comparison to other people.  If you can, try to give yourself your own goals, so that when you look at the things they do, you can switch your focus to the good things you've accomplished that make you happy.
Jordan S.

by heytiger26 on 5/5/2012 6:16:32 PM

Thanks! Jordan S.

You're welcome, chica! Jordan S.

by carinaamina on 5/5/2012 5:29:47 PM

Thanks Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/5/2012 5:16:32 PM

This a bit awks, but I am trying to decide if I want to switch from shaving to waxing or wiping(with special hair removal wipes)my legs. I shave right now, but I am starting to not like it because the hair does not stay away for long and sometimes it leaves bumps and nicks. I really want to wax because it has a smoother and longer-lasting appearance. I know that it will hurt, but I know the pain from getting my eyebrows waxed. Also, If I wipe, I heard that the wipes give people a weird after-feeling which I do not want to experience. Do you have a suggestion for which one to do or any information about the different options? Last thing, do you have any hair-removal tips for bikini lines to get ready for summer? Thanks!

Hey babe,

I'm assuming that the wipes are a kind of depilatory?  If that's the case, it will take you several tries to achieve the smooth, longer-lasting thing that you're going for.  Depilatories may not get every hair the same way waxing and shaving would, and you have to leave them on for a few minutes.  That's not so bad except for the fact that they have a very strong scent.

Waxing is generally the same as getting your eyebrows done, but know that wider areas like your legs mean more pain, since the blood and adrenaline will rush quickly to the area.

But, overall, it is the best option as long as you're fine with the pain.

I'd say waxing, then shaving, then wipes as a ranking.

For your bikini line, look here:

Jordan S.