8 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

12 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Crush confession: The whole school knows who I like!

Should I embrace it or hide it to spare myself from humiliation?

Mod!!! Mod!
I'm still trying to figure out who I am. So what does it mean when people tell you to just be yourself if i don't even know who I am?

Hey Icecreamluver, you’re soo young, you have your whole life to find yourself.  Try doing things that interest you. Are you an artsy person? Like sports? Into writing? Take classes or join clubs that do things you like. Start establishing your beliefs in certain things. Find out what religion you like, what politicians you admire, or decide if you aren’t religious or into politics. Just listen to what you like and dislike and you’ll find yourself. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/5/2012 4:02:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
Hi, so I really like this guy that I used to date...We dated for awhile and then we broke up and now we have been talking again and I really like him...but he has been asking me to do things with him. To do inappropriate things with him. I have always said no and told him I won't do that, but he still mentions it sometimes. What should I do?

Hey hawaiigirl624, you need to let him know that if he doesn’t stop asking you to do those things, then you will stop talking to him. This guy might like you, but it sounds like he’s just after one thing. So make it crystal clear that you are not going to do any of that stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hawaiigirl624 on 5/5/2012 3:29:08 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:46:00 PM

I think it's ok I mean I told all the girls I like this guy I even told it to his face a lot of my friends have asked him out for me and he has not said anything literally he just giggles turns red and looks at the ground

by lanilulu on 5/5/2012 2:30:55 PM

emma2112 i saw your comment and i just wanted to say that i think Sarah510 was saying dump the girl cause she told everyone and i dont think you needed to call her a sick loser or anything if you had a friend that told everyone one of your secrets i dont think you would still want to friends with them

by sparklysharpie on 5/5/2012 1:45:36 PM

Sarah510, Wow ain't you self-centered i don't even know how you get friends if your always "dumping" them, your sick loser

by emma2112 on 5/5/2012 1:14:43 PM

this happened to me last year, i told a couple people then he found out because some ex-friend of mine told him... it wasn't fair. he didn't talk to me for months!!!!!!!!!

by coldplay12 on 5/5/2012 12:54:27 PM

wow that must suck last year my friend yelled out during recess who i like it was awful! he was my friend and i think he didnt want stuff to get weird so he just ignored it but i know people told him

by Payton K on 5/5/2012 10:20:48 AM

I'm glad im not that girl

by demski on 5/5/2012 10:14:10 AM

Dump your friend. Solution solved.

by Sarah510 on 5/5/2012 10:13:35 AM