3 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

4 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

5 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

Crush confession: The whole school knows who I like!

Should I embrace it or hide it to spare myself from humiliation?

Hey! I just started up a new club called Ask Taylor. You can ask me anything and i will answer you. Come check it out!

by taytay3299 on 5/5/2012 8:58:41 AM

It's the same thing with me, but people don't know for sure. They think me and my BGF like each other. We just ignore it.

by spunkygirl03 on 5/5/2012 8:29:02 AM

Hmmm...doesn't sound like a very good friend if she told everyone your secret...

by monkeygal22 on 5/5/2012 8:10:18 AM

Hey girly! I know how you feel that happened to me but in the end my crush asked me out. There is nothing you can do about it now. Embrace it this is all part of growing up and figuring out who you are...

Join my club Girls World <3 Here we will talk boys, drama, bullys or whatever else you want. Thanks

by EGJplay on 5/5/2012 7:15:43 AM

um, i would be less worried about ur crush then ur "friend." true friends keep secrets and girl, she did a really poor job of that.

unless ur guy is older, then i would b equally worried

by soccerlover99 on 5/5/2012 2:44:17 AM

i need some advice! so theres this guy that i've had a crush on for a couple weeks. he's really funny and we laugh alot 2gether. we txt and IM each other ALOT. some ppl say that he likes me. i did confess a little to him, but other than that he doesnt know about anything. he seems pretty guarded down, i dont know how to get to him. HELP! first comment yay!

by abigail11 on 5/5/2012 1:28:42 AM