AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Hair chalk

Dipped tips without the commitment.

Mod!
About the whole hair chalking thing. Two things. One, It's totally temperary, right? And two, I found some on Amazon.com, including the one you showed. It's still gonna work since it's the same brand. Right?

by silverroseart on 8/1/2012 5:19:42 PM

Hey bluepeace12... I have kind of a lighter shade than you and i have natural highlights in the summer but darker highlights in the winter. So how good does it look does it look real? plz comment back

by BEe3 on 7/21/2012 11:43:38 AM

Quin had pink streaks in the lady gaga episode in season 1 too. Laughing

by AnnaB1234 on 7/17/2012 9:10:13 AM

Hi omg i love these

by radiogirl on 7/7/2012 2:46:06 PM

i got something like this but its called color bug.

by radiogirl on 7/6/2012 2:57:46 PM

I have some it's so cool! My fav color is blue so I got blue it looks good in my dark brownish blackish hair

by bluepeace12 on 7/5/2012 11:43:46 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:16:29 PM

I tried this with chalk pastels and got the coolest results! But wear your hair up the first day, 'cause it'll get on your clothes and DO wear gloves because it's REALLY hard to get off of your fingers!

by HelenaPS on 6/23/2012 7:24:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my hair is a short brown bob. do you think the hair chalk would look good with it and if so what color would be best?
plz answer

Hey girl!

I think hair chalk would look awesome no matter what color/length your hair is. Any color is awesome, so try them all out and see which you like best!
Rachael A.

by sharie7 on 6/18/2012 1:52:57 PM

I want to try this so bad. It looks like it would turn out so pretty and the colors are way fun, and I really like that it's temporary <3

by CountryCutie4 on 6/18/2012 11:16:44 AM