13 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

14 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Hair chalk

Dipped tips without the commitment.

I so want to try this , because it looks so cool. Laughing

by jerseybatgirl on 5/14/2012 8:41:30 AM

Is it going to stain or dry out your hair if you use it? Will it stain or hurt your hair at all?

by lillyz rock on 5/13/2012 9:05:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
It seems like the hair chalk will only work with blond or light hair, and I have really really dark brown, almost black, hair. Will it work on my hair?

Hey girlie,

It should work... I've heard spritzing a small section of your hair with water, then rolling it, then using the chalk will help the chalk show up on darker strands. You could give that a try! Or you could Google your question/ask your hairdresser and see if anyone else has figured it out Smile I wish I could help more - I've never done it on my hair though so I'm not sure!
Lauren C.

by MusikRox1999 on 5/13/2012 4:07:49 AM

omg so cool

by jrprodigy12 on 5/8/2012 3:36:56 PM

is hair chalk sold at walmart? where can i get it?

by green_mocha on 5/6/2012 12:14:15 AM

MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!
I have a friend that's a sophomore and she always wants to borrow my stuff but never brings it back, she borrowed my yoga pants Monday and said she's going to bring them back on Monday when I specifically told her to bring them back the day after she borrowed them from me. So should I trust her now Or not? And she called me fat ONCE and doesn't like my walking or writing and says I wear too much makeup when I want to wear makeup so should I keep being friends with her or not?

Hey Megan1220, mhmm doesn’t sound like this girl is a good friend. You don’t need someone always wearing your stuff being rude to you. I say you get your yoga pants back and make a new pal. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Megan1220 on 5/5/2012 4:10:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Would the hair chalk work with a strawberry blonde/ ornagey colored hair? It looks really nice in the pictures but they have kinda blonde colored hair.

Hey flowergobloom, yeah I think it works with all shades of hair. Just be sure to read the instructions on the box before dying. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flowergoboom on 5/5/2012 4:05:22 PM

I love the models hair sooooooooooo much.

by littlemissfashion on 5/5/2012 2:52:39 PM

That's super cool!!

by unicornninja on 5/5/2012 2:18:11 PM

My friend chalked her hair with some purple. It's kinda cool, but I would do pink(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/5/2012 1:04:53 PM

Want to brighten up your wardrobe for summer? Add some neon sunnies. A hyper-bright and fun way to add color.

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!