AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Hair chalk

Dipped tips without the commitment.

i want some sooo bad

by opptop on 5/5/2012 11:01:51 AM

I have a friend that's a sophomore and she always wants to borrow my stuff but never brings it back, she borrowed my yoga pants Monday and said she's going to bring them back on Monday when I specifically told her to bring them back the day after she borrowed them from me. So should I trust her now Or not? And she called me fat ONCE and doesn't like my walking or writing and says I wear too much makeup when I want to wear makeup so should I keep being friends with her or not?

by Megan1220 on 5/5/2012 10:58:36 AM

It looks too cute! I'm not allowed to dye or highlight my hair (and I don't mind cause I like my hair) but getting some chalk would be so awesome!

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/5/2012 10:50:04 AM

so cool!

by Payton K on 5/4/2012 10:54:35 PM

You can also use blush if you want a pink color. I have medium brown hair and it works pretty well for me!

by Maicey101 on 5/4/2012 10:22:18 PM

Awesome! I want that so bad, but I'm too scared of it permanently dying my hair 0: I have light blonde hair...

by mermaidrainbow049 on 5/4/2012 9:41:49 PM

i have been chalking my hair for about a month you dont have to use $20 chalk or special hair pigments just get some $5 PIGMENTED chalk from michaels but DONT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER USE OIL PASTELS Smile

by rmkel082 on 5/4/2012 8:17:08 PM

Chalk for hair? Sounds so cool!

by Milkdog64 on 5/4/2012 7:24:56 PM

MOD i need help MOD!!!!
Okay so i am really pale! like a combinatation of irish german scottish pale! today we had a track meet ana i sorta got a tan but i got a sunburn to. is there any way i can get a realistic tan without burnin? pLUS my mom wont let me get anything like on of those fade to a tan gradually creams and i defenally dont want to get a tanning bed or anything that involves cancer cuz one of my friends has skin cancer and i dont want cancer
thanks and ps i look really really pale compared to my friends because i live in texas and hang out with a bunch of mexicans (no offence but i dont know how to word it anothey way)

Hey! The truth is there is no safe tan. Pale skin is beautiful! embrace your uniqueness. You're skin will be gross when you're old if you tan a lot now. Tan less and age well!

Helen S.

by radiolovergirl on 5/4/2012 7:05:24 PM

Ok, so the thing is I'm a tomboy. I mean basketball shorts tshirts and tennis shoes EVERY DAY. but I'm starting to get bored with it. Is there a way to become a little more girly without sacrificing comfort? Also I'm on a budget.

hey! if you live somewhere warm I think skirts are really comfy and if you live somewhere cold maybe invest in some cute leggings and tights, you can wear them with shorts, skirts and dresses and they're super comfy.

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 5/4/2012 6:44:11 PM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!