3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Hair chalk

Dipped tips without the commitment.

Instead of using hair chalk, I stock up on the washable hair colour in hairsprayish bottles. All you do is spray, wait 10-15 minutes for it to set then go........and it washes out with shampoo!

by naiko3638 on 5/4/2012 6:25:42 PM

They should enter this in a contest! I would kill to win a pack of these!(:

by Sami_McDoodle on 5/4/2012 6:20:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i just got a letter saying that i am eligible to try out for a pageant. is this a scam? did they actually look at a pic of me or do they just send these to random people?

Hey! I think they just send them to random people. but you have the letter so maybe I'm wrong. Do they use your name? Do they say how they found out about you?

Helen S.

by pooky12 on 5/4/2012 5:47:43 PM

That's cool but my mom won't let me ever dye my hair well she said when I move out of the house well I will be coming out of my teenagers years and starting on adulthood I won't want to dye my hair

by Kalley7 on 5/4/2012 5:43:22 PM

need some new jewelry but don't know where to get some super cheap? make it! join my club DIY Green and let me teach you how to make your own jewelry!

by kpianoplayer on 5/4/2012 3:48:58 PM

yo, regular sidewalk chalk or CHALK pastels work just as well. do the exact same thing as you would for this item.
WARNING- Do NOT use oil pastels ecause its very messy.
_Rae

by butterflygirl14 on 5/4/2012 3:39:21 PM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:05:05 PM

my mom wont let me dye my hair until i'm like 17, so this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:00:13 PM

soooo awesome!!! I've always wanted to try this but I was too afraid...UNTIL NOW!!!! Smile

by sweetpea185 on 5/4/2012 2:42:42 PM

neat! i'd really like doing that, but is it available in Canada? and i don't know if i'm confident enough to do that. my sisters are judgmental.

by katnip97 on 5/4/2012 1:56:52 PM