5 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

8 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

9 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Hair chalk

Dipped tips without the commitment.

Mod!
About the whole hair chalking thing. Two things. One, It's totally temperary, right? And two, I found some on Amazon.com, including the one you showed. It's still gonna work since it's the same brand. Right?

by silverroseart on 8/1/2012 5:19:42 PM

Hey bluepeace12... I have kind of a lighter shade than you and i have natural highlights in the summer but darker highlights in the winter. So how good does it look does it look real? plz comment back

by BEe3 on 7/21/2012 11:43:38 AM

Quin had pink streaks in the lady gaga episode in season 1 too. Laughing

by AnnaB1234 on 7/17/2012 9:10:13 AM

Hi omg i love these

by radiogirl on 7/7/2012 2:46:06 PM

i got something like this but its called color bug.

by radiogirl on 7/6/2012 2:57:46 PM

I have some it's so cool! My fav color is blue so I got blue it looks good in my dark brownish blackish hair

by bluepeace12 on 7/5/2012 11:43:46 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:16:29 PM

I tried this with chalk pastels and got the coolest results! But wear your hair up the first day, 'cause it'll get on your clothes and DO wear gloves because it's REALLY hard to get off of your fingers!

by HelenaPS on 6/23/2012 7:24:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my hair is a short brown bob. do you think the hair chalk would look good with it and if so what color would be best?
plz answer

Hey girl!

I think hair chalk would look awesome no matter what color/length your hair is. Any color is awesome, so try them all out and see which you like best!
Rachael A.

by sharie7 on 6/18/2012 1:52:57 PM

I want to try this so bad. It looks like it would turn out so pretty and the colors are way fun, and I really like that it's temporary <3

by CountryCutie4 on 6/18/2012 11:16:44 AM

i have darkish bob length brown hair. do you think it would look good? and what color should i use if it's ok? plz answer.

by sharie7 on 6/16/2012 8:16:13 PM

Do they sell this stuff in stores? i tried looking it up but i couldn't find anything on sephora or ulta websites

by dusk-rose on 6/8/2012 8:12:48 PM

I tried with sidewalk chalk. It works!

by bass2001 on 5/30/2012 8:46:57 PM

Hello summer hair!

by bass2001 on 5/30/2012 8:36:59 PM

mod will regular sidewalk chalk work or not?

Hey Girl!

I would stick to chalk that is just for your hair. Sidewalk chalk is dusty and not a cute look in your hair!

SarahO.

by MakaylaAnn on 5/25/2012 11:11:36 AM

im thinkin about tryin dis over da summer
=D

by beamerkitty on 5/21/2012 8:28:59 PM

Can you just use regular sidewalk chalk or would that be a bad idea?

by jessie19991005 on 5/20/2012 8:04:30 PM

I really want to try this, but can I get a detailed how-to for blond hair please? Thnx! Smile

by jessie19991005 on 5/20/2012 8:00:27 PM

SOUNDS AWESOME

by colorqueen101 on 5/17/2012 8:38:38 PM

I Hope my apernts let me do this!!!!

by TayaOlsen on 5/14/2012 1:45:46 PM

I so want to try this , because it looks so cool. Laughing

by jerseybatgirl on 5/14/2012 8:41:30 AM

Is it going to stain or dry out your hair if you use it? Will it stain or hurt your hair at all?

by lillyz rock on 5/13/2012 9:05:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
It seems like the hair chalk will only work with blond or light hair, and I have really really dark brown, almost black, hair. Will it work on my hair?

Hey girlie,

It should work... I've heard spritzing a small section of your hair with water, then rolling it, then using the chalk will help the chalk show up on darker strands. You could give that a try! Or you could Google your question/ask your hairdresser and see if anyone else has figured it out Smile I wish I could help more - I've never done it on my hair though so I'm not sure!
Lauren C.

by MusikRox1999 on 5/13/2012 4:07:49 AM

omg so cool

by jrprodigy12 on 5/8/2012 3:36:56 PM

is hair chalk sold at walmart? where can i get it?

by green_mocha on 5/6/2012 12:14:15 AM

MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!
I have a friend that's a sophomore and she always wants to borrow my stuff but never brings it back, she borrowed my yoga pants Monday and said she's going to bring them back on Monday when I specifically told her to bring them back the day after she borrowed them from me. So should I trust her now Or not? And she called me fat ONCE and doesn't like my walking or writing and says I wear too much makeup when I want to wear makeup so should I keep being friends with her or not?

Hey Megan1220, mhmm doesn’t sound like this girl is a good friend. You don’t need someone always wearing your stuff being rude to you. I say you get your yoga pants back and make a new pal. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Megan1220 on 5/5/2012 4:10:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Would the hair chalk work with a strawberry blonde/ ornagey colored hair? It looks really nice in the pictures but they have kinda blonde colored hair.

Hey flowergobloom, yeah I think it works with all shades of hair. Just be sure to read the instructions on the box before dying. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flowergoboom on 5/5/2012 4:05:22 PM

I love the models hair sooooooooooo much.

by littlemissfashion on 5/5/2012 2:52:39 PM

That's super cool!!

by unicornninja on 5/5/2012 2:18:11 PM

My friend chalked her hair with some purple. It's kinda cool, but I would do pink(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/5/2012 1:04:53 PM

i want some sooo bad

by opptop on 5/5/2012 11:01:51 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!

by Megan1220 on 5/5/2012 10:58:36 AM

It looks too cute! I'm not allowed to dye or highlight my hair (and I don't mind cause I like my hair) but getting some chalk would be so awesome!

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/5/2012 10:50:04 AM

so cool!

by Payton K on 5/4/2012 10:54:35 PM

You can also use blush if you want a pink color. I have medium brown hair and it works pretty well for me!

by Maicey101 on 5/4/2012 10:22:18 PM

Awesome! I want that so bad, but I'm too scared of it permanently dying my hair 0: I have light blonde hair...

by mermaidrainbow049 on 5/4/2012 9:41:49 PM

i have been chalking my hair for about a month you dont have to use $20 chalk or special hair pigments just get some $5 PIGMENTED chalk from michaels but DONT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER USE OIL PASTELS Smile

by rmkel082 on 5/4/2012 8:17:08 PM

Chalk for hair? Sounds so cool!

by Milkdog64 on 5/4/2012 7:24:56 PM

MOD i need help MOD!!!!
Okay so i am really pale! like a combinatation of irish german scottish pale! today we had a track meet ana i sorta got a tan but i got a sunburn to. is there any way i can get a realistic tan without burnin? pLUS my mom wont let me get anything like on of those fade to a tan gradually creams and i defenally dont want to get a tanning bed or anything that involves cancer cuz one of my friends has skin cancer and i dont want cancer
thanks and ps i look really really pale compared to my friends because i live in texas and hang out with a bunch of mexicans (no offence but i dont know how to word it anothey way)

Hey! The truth is there is no safe tan. Pale skin is beautiful! embrace your uniqueness. You're skin will be gross when you're old if you tan a lot now. Tan less and age well!

Helen S.

by radiolovergirl on 5/4/2012 7:05:24 PM

MOD
Ok, so the thing is I'm a tomboy. I mean basketball shorts tshirts and tennis shoes EVERY DAY. but I'm starting to get bored with it. Is there a way to become a little more girly without sacrificing comfort? Also I'm on a budget.

hey! if you live somewhere warm I think skirts are really comfy and if you live somewhere cold maybe invest in some cute leggings and tights, you can wear them with shorts, skirts and dresses and they're super comfy.

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 5/4/2012 6:44:11 PM

Instead of using hair chalk, I stock up on the washable hair colour in hairsprayish bottles. All you do is spray, wait 10-15 minutes for it to set then go........and it washes out with shampoo!

by naiko3638 on 5/4/2012 6:25:42 PM

They should enter this in a contest! I would kill to win a pack of these!(:

by Sami_McDoodle on 5/4/2012 6:20:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i just got a letter saying that i am eligible to try out for a pageant. is this a scam? did they actually look at a pic of me or do they just send these to random people?

Hey! I think they just send them to random people. but you have the letter so maybe I'm wrong. Do they use your name? Do they say how they found out about you?

Helen S.

by pooky12 on 5/4/2012 5:47:43 PM

That's cool but my mom won't let me ever dye my hair well she said when I move out of the house well I will be coming out of my teenagers years and starting on adulthood I won't want to dye my hair

by Kalley7 on 5/4/2012 5:43:22 PM

need some new jewelry but don't know where to get some super cheap? make it! join my club DIY Green and let me teach you how to make your own jewelry!

by kpianoplayer on 5/4/2012 3:48:58 PM

yo, regular sidewalk chalk or CHALK pastels work just as well. do the exact same thing as you would for this item.
WARNING- Do NOT use oil pastels ecause its very messy.
_Rae

by butterflygirl14 on 5/4/2012 3:39:21 PM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:05:05 PM

my mom wont let me dye my hair until i'm like 17, so this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:00:13 PM

soooo awesome!!! I've always wanted to try this but I was too afraid...UNTIL NOW!!!! Smile

by sweetpea185 on 5/4/2012 2:42:42 PM

neat! i'd really like doing that, but is it available in Canada? and i don't know if i'm confident enough to do that. my sisters are judgmental.

by katnip97 on 5/4/2012 1:56:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a way I can change my username? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,  you can't change your username unless you delete your old profile and create a new one. Ask a mod to help you delete your profile when you're ready. xx

Jess D.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/4/2012 1:35:36 PM

Love the idea! I totally want to do it!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/4/2012 1:11:05 PM