AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Shay vs. Chelsea

We wanna know: Who rocked white the best?

Shay!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:29:52 PM

dress:chelsea hair:shay

by 7-11-99 on 8/26/2012 7:14:12 PM

Shay! Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/4/2012 11:42:43 AM

Chelsea's look is edger tham Shay's is.Shay's dress is a little too plain in my opinion.

by luvmonkey1313 on 6/7/2012 2:35:08 PM

Shay!!! Chelsea looks like she's wearing a towel

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:53:28 PM

I personally think that Shay's dress is better, but that's just because it's more my style with the high neck and lace. Although, Chelsea looks gorgeous in hers too!

by running17 on 5/17/2012 5:30:03 PM

If you just judge by the dress, then Chelsea. If you judge by the hair, Shay. If you judge the shoes, both are cute. By the clutch, Shay. That's my opinion Smile

by maddiemusic7 on 5/12/2012 12:55:32 PM

Hmmm...Shay is def more sophisticated, but really pretty! But Chelsea has a fun vibe! Both very simplistic, but oh so pretty! So I'm thinking...both get my vote!!! Smile

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 5/8/2012 1:42:46 AM

Shay looks better in it. Chelsea kind of ruined it with her smile, and she looks awkward in hers

by Kclay on 5/7/2012 8:49:13 PM

Well I like Shay's gold clutch, and I think her dark red/brown pumps are a nice touch, though they don't really match; she should've gone with one or the other. The dress is simple yet sophisticated, and the hair is good. Shay's look is a little more fun, with pink heels, bangles and a silver clutch, especially with the ruched dress. her hair is sporty. overall, I vote for Shay! Tong

by elaynenhill on 5/7/2012 3:10:59 PM