7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Shay vs. Chelsea

We wanna know: Who rocked white the best?

Shay for sure!!! I <3 chelseas dress, but it doesn't look that good on her. Shay just has an air of confidence

by soccer.bear1 on 5/6/2012 8:38:36 PM

Chelsea, for sure! This dress is beautiful and edgy which describes her. Shay's is pretty put can't really see the lace/too basic.

by elisea625415 on 5/6/2012 7:48:42 PM

Shey by a long shot! She tied it all together, and the shoes go well together. Chelsea looks so awkward and the pink shoes are just, too, spontaneous.

by georgetownroad on 5/6/2012 7:39:10 PM

i like Chelsea's. It looks more summertime with the pink heels than Shay's with just plain brown with a dress that looks like its made for fall weather rather than almost summer. Smile but i have to say, they both look really good!

by Laura :) on 5/6/2012 7:33:38 PM

Chelsea is pretty but it is TOO much going on.... Shea has an elegance factor.. I am a huge fan of Chelsea but I have to admit Shea wore it better!

by pinkcupcake78 on 5/6/2012 7:14:09 PM

Shay definitely, she's so pretty!
I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars..just bought the dvds on Amazon because I am having a hard time waiting until June 5th to watch that show lol It is the BEST SHOW EVER!!

by maggie183 on 5/6/2012 7:04:51 PM

chelseas duh

by fearless;) on 5/6/2012 7:00:35 PM

Shay's look is definitely better.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 6:20:07 PM

Tie!

by fallsb-ball on 5/6/2012 6:13:43 PM

I like Chelsea's look better. Not that I don't love Shay, because I do and she looks gorgeous as well, but I just like Chelsea's more.

XOXO~Courtney <333333