13 MINUTES AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4

3 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2

4 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Shay vs. Chelsea

We wanna know: Who rocked white the best?

Shay for sure!!! I <3 chelseas dress, but it doesn't look that good on her. Shay just has an air of confidence

by soccer.bear1 on 5/6/2012 8:38:36 PM

Chelsea, for sure! This dress is beautiful and edgy which describes her. Shay's is pretty put can't really see the lace/too basic.

by elisea625415 on 5/6/2012 7:48:42 PM

Shey by a long shot! She tied it all together, and the shoes go well together. Chelsea looks so awkward and the pink shoes are just, too, spontaneous.

by georgetownroad on 5/6/2012 7:39:10 PM

i like Chelsea's. It looks more summertime with the pink heels than Shay's with just plain brown with a dress that looks like its made for fall weather rather than almost summer. Smile but i have to say, they both look really good!

by Laura :) on 5/6/2012 7:33:38 PM

Chelsea is pretty but it is TOO much going on.... Shea has an elegance factor.. I am a huge fan of Chelsea but I have to admit Shea wore it better!

by pinkcupcake78 on 5/6/2012 7:14:09 PM

Shay definitely, she's so pretty!
I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars..just bought the dvds on Amazon because I am having a hard time waiting until June 5th to watch that show lol It is the BEST SHOW EVER!!

by maggie183 on 5/6/2012 7:04:51 PM

chelseas duh

by fearless;) on 5/6/2012 7:00:35 PM

Shay's look is definitely better.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2012 6:20:07 PM

Tie!

by fallsb-ball on 5/6/2012 6:13:43 PM

I like Chelsea's look better. Not that I don't love Shay, because I do and she looks gorgeous as well, but I just like Chelsea's more.

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 5/6/2012 3:21:08 PM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!